Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Rathke wrote:
I had a Kaom's drop a few days ago and I decided to give this build a go.

I'm still lvling, but i'm struggling a bit with the final gem setup, wondering if I could get some help:

So, with Kaoms as a chest, I only have 2 3L and 3 4L to work with:

4L: Righteous Fire setup
4L: Cyclone setup (Fortify, Cyclone, CoH and Flammability) -Should I be using Ele Weakness?-

Alright, so those two are absolutely needed. What about the rest?

4L: Lightning Warp - Less Duration - Faster Casting - Blood Magic

Seems like a must too, right? That leaves me with two 3L for:

Grace
Purity of Fire
Enduring Cry

and... two? CwdT setups:

CwdT - Molten Shell - Immortal call

CwdTlvl1 - Vulnerability

I... I need help :S

Hey man, im runing kaoms and thats my current setup, works fine to me :D
Spoiler

I hope i can help u :D

black768 wrote:

Hey man, im runing kaoms and thats my current setup, works fine to me :D
Spoiler

I hope i can help u :D

Thanks!

I worked out something different, because I really didn't want to lose the immortal call CwDT.

The only negative with what I came up with is, you need to cast leap slam to keep Fortify up, but so far it's been working:

Spoiler

Leap Slam with Faster attacks, blood magic and fortify,
The Righteous Fire setup in another 4L
And Cyclone, CoH and the two curses in the last one
CwDT - Molten Shield and Immortal call in a 3L
End Cry and auras in the other.

"
Rathke wrote:
With no extra accuracy, I'm sitting at 86% chance to hit (lvl 71 atm), you cyclone thru a swarm of mobs and usually they are all cursed (and dead)

How can you get 86% chance to hit? I have one ring + 200+ accuracy but I only have 76% chance to hit.
My heart's not cold, it's broken :)
SolomonT shop: /1389867
Last edited by tienthanh16 on Sep 6, 2015, 10:10:26 PM
Very cool guide!

Currently playing a 58/281 mf variation of the build.

Spoiler

http://imgur.com/Ouktbyu
Last edited by Brogan21 on Sep 3, 2015, 12:16:13 PM
worth taking the first dmg node at the marauder start now that it gives +16 max life?

What are the Advantages/Disadvantages of this build compared to the RF incinerate build?

is the damage, survivability, cost of build much different?

Is 1 build better a something than the other?
Thank you very much Niffler. I am very satisfied with this build. I'll just depend now to get decent maps to proceed... =)

Spoiler
"
matrixx7942 wrote:
Quick question.

So after you respec out the Resolute Technique, will your cyclone still be able to hit stuffs?

Currently lvl 61 with this build and I might just keep the resolute technique for a little longer for reliable LGoH and CoH setup if my chance to hit suffers after the respec.

Any thoughts?

Who Cares :D just to day zana open lvl 74 Witch + Beyond With Pack size
i got 5 Boss [ 2 Fire - 2 Light - 1 Phy ( and last 1 bugged :/ )]

and except for phy i didn't even take any dmg and i kill the bosses like nothing [ AOE on RF little bit bigger may help to :P ]

Note: Ofcorse my build little bit difrent but still same build before 2.0 :D
Note: Yes you don't even need curse or any thing if you have enaf hp and Fire or AOE dmg :)
i was just wondering why u take Elemental Equilibrium? and with what does it work?
EE is a huge dmg boost. how the skill works is if you deal any cold or lightning dmg then the enemies fire resistance is reduced by 50%. theres a little more to it than that but for RF that's all you need to know.

so any cold or lightning dmg on rings. or cwdt ice nova any of these things trigger the EE and then you win.

MAKE SURE you have no added fire dmg on your gear however because that will cause the mob to gain 25% fire resistance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info