Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Is this build atziri viable? if so at around what level
hi niffler! i have been following this thread for about a year- iv leveled up to an 85 marauder using your current build with ROTP, doryani's, 6L belly and devoto's devotion, which all works very well. i have all the life regen nodes available, EE etc exactly as your passive tree.

i recently purchased a 6L axe and crafted it to have 20% decreased damage taken from damage over time mod; with it equipped i can sustain RF but i have basically zero regen and find i am dying extremely easily as compared to my ROTP setup. i am blowing thru my life flasks like water and still dying whenever i hit a boss or rogue in lvl 73+ maps ;/

i am running purity or fire and vitality aura's with the axe setup, and POF and grace with the ROTP setup. i need the vitality with the axe to maintain life.

could you please let me know how your life expectancy is with your recent staff setup, and maybe give me some pointers where im going wrong?

thanks!

A big thank you man, I was trying RaizQT's budget RF incinerator https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1068509/page/168 and I was very very disappointed of the ultra low survivability and I was on the point to give up ... But you was there, and a few (lot) of regrets later: I love this build.

My current gear

"

Alpha is great for the aura, enlihten just to gain a bit of mana (and level up) and maybe with a lvl 4 I will be able to put an empowered to gain a +5% max fire and more regen ^^ 'don't watch abyssal cry just here to level up)

Chest in evasion but with IR no real problem, in fact I can't find a 5L in armor and I need mana leech but I miss fortify ... but atm not a real problem I'm really tanky

CWDT + Blind + Tempest shield for more tankiness and a bit more damage, flame golem for more damage.

Those gloves cause I need dexterity and thx again IR ^^.

I chose Leap Slam + blood Magic + faster attack for an infinite movement skill, flame dash add maybe some fire damage but need to stack charge ... If I can avoid it that's really fine for me

I yeah don't have double curse

Still in progress, maybe a belly of the beast 6L for double curse cyclone or a kaom later, no socket on kaom make me perplexe ... maybe I should not

I had a Kaom's drop a few days ago and I decided to give this build a go.

I'm still lvling, but i'm struggling a bit with the final gem setup, wondering if I could get some help:

So, with Kaoms as a chest, I only have 2 3L and 3 4L to work with:

4L: Righteous Fire setup
4L: Cyclone setup (Fortify, Cyclone, CoH and Flammability) -Should I be using Ele Weakness?-

Alright, so those two are absolutely needed. What about the rest?

4L: Lightning Warp - Less Duration - Faster Casting - Blood Magic

Seems like a must too, right? That leaves me with two 3L for:

Grace
Purity of Fire
Enduring Cry

and... two? CwdT setups:

CwdT - Molten Shell - Immortal call

CwdTlvl1 - Vulnerability

I... I need help :S
"
madmechanic wrote:
hi niffler! i have been following this thread for about a year- iv leveled up to an 85 marauder using your current build with ROTP, doryani's, 6L belly and devoto's devotion, which all works very well. i have all the life regen nodes available, EE etc exactly as your passive tree.

i recently purchased a 6L axe and crafted it to have 20% decreased damage taken from damage over time mod; with it equipped i can sustain RF but i have basically zero regen and find i am dying extremely easily as compared to my ROTP setup. i am blowing thru my life flasks like water and still dying whenever i hit a boss or rogue in lvl 73+ maps ;/

i am running purity or fire and vitality aura's with the axe setup, and POF and grace with the ROTP setup. i need the vitality with the axe to maintain life.

could you please let me know how your life expectancy is with your recent staff setup, and maybe give me some pointers where im going wrong?

thanks!

The Staff action was more like a crafting experiment, than a viable game option. After 2.0.0 I would definitly recomend using the Rise of the Phoenix. That also the reason you dont see that Staff in this guide anymore ;D One could use it, but as you said your regen goes to shit and you really need to add more like the Shapers Seed etc to sustain.
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
thanks for the reply mate! yep i was thinking id just use the 6L axe to make a decent marauder phys based build on one of my other characters just for fun :) back to the phoenix for me!
Sorry to insist but - what would the ideal gem setup be for running a Kaom's heart?

thanks!
I have simple and very important question niffler...
Becouse im 76 now, i have great fun with that build but...

Is this build atziri/uber viable by any chance?
Last edited by CrazyDawid on Aug 30, 2015, 7:51:02 PM
Quick question.

So after you respec out the Resolute Technique, will your cyclone still be able to hit stuffs?

Currently lvl 61 with this build and I might just keep the resolute technique for a little longer for reliable LGoH and CoH setup if my chance to hit suffers after the respec.

Any thoughts?
With no extra accuracy, I'm sitting at 86% chance to hit (lvl 71 atm), you cyclone thru a swarm of mobs and usually they are all cursed (and dead)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info