Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

AA is CRAP compared to flat armour u get from Grace (scales with + % armour/evasion nodes ) and u don't rly need vitality if u keep ur frenzy charges up (Blloddance boots), u might lose even more armour if u have evasion on your gear if u drop Iron Reflexes. Blood magic gems would be waste of gem sockets. Also if u want to run PoF , AA and Vitality you could use Enlighten gem at least lvl 2 together with Sovereignty.

PS: I would use PoF,Grace and Vitality/AA with lvl 4 Enlighten w/o Soveregnty.
Last edited by kory1979 on Aug 20, 2015, 1:33:57 AM
You are right. I forgot the Enlighten is now the new reduced mana.

Will look into that.

P.S.

OK. Thing is - I don't have 20 spare ex. to buy the gem and it takes forever to level. Level 3 is not enough and I am blanking on an approriate +1 item to overcome this (even then - I don't have Enlighten lvl 3).

Other than that - yea, that's the ultimate solution, for my taste - En. + PoF + Grace + AA is the way to go.
Last edited by ZenEnott on Aug 20, 2015, 2:33:11 AM
Grace + PoF + frenzy charges from boots + selfcast Enduring Cry = More regen and dmg mitigation than you will need.

Also unless you have over 10k health then vitality won't do that much for your regen.
I have a problem guys.
How to go around that dex and int problems?
I just started this build, lvl 23 and dont have DEX to lvl up faster attacks or anything...
If i put some +dex jew im losing DMG...

Same with INT, i cant use Ice Crash, im using infernal blow cuz no INT to use Ice...

Ideas?
Last edited by CrazyDawid on Aug 20, 2015, 3:51:12 PM
"
CrazyDawid wrote:
I have a problem guys.
How to go around that dex and int problems?
I just started this build, lvl 23 and dont have DEX to lvl up faster attacks or anything...
If i put some +dex jew im losing DMG...

Same with INT, i cant use Ice Crash, im using infernal blow cuz no INT to use Ice...

Ideas?

Pick up some +30 int and dex nodes on tree
Write random stuff here
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAecUIBRNGJEaPikuPfxQR1cNWGNfP3asfLh82YIHjM-ezacwrY28n8RYxtjPftIh2WHkUeoY7w7xrPJB9kj3MvxL?accountName=CrazyDawid&characterName=Dheos

Thats my passive tree, what You guys suggest to go for now?
hi. I'm following your build. I've got a question, should i use the increase burning damage node ? The "holy fire" node
I see You are using imortal call, but how u get charges for that?
"
ZenEnott wrote:
I pretty sure it was discussed somewhere within the thread, but by page 76 I am at, I must have missed it.

Wouldn't going to Sovereignty worth the invested points (3 or so), to gain another PoF % (assuming its a 20 - 22 level) and reduce amount of mana reserved, thus allowing 3 auras?

Or am I miscalculating?

And one more, as a corollary to the above. I am trying to calculate the difference, on concept level, between:

Grace + PoF (85% mana reserved) vs AA + PoF + Vitality (95% mana reserved).

It seems to me that the second variant is better:

con: you loose around 10% - 15% (I'm eyeballing this) damage reduction and pretty much have to use BM with every skill
pro: you gain life regen, chilling on hit and fire damage reduction (minor) and you can skip Iron Reflexes

Opinions?

i didn't try it but i calcute it here - https://poe.mikelat.com/
if you go all Aura nods [ witch reduced aura ones - 5 Nod ] witch you can run + Vitality but it dosn't cahnge that much [ in my Chase it is Determination witch i have 10k armour ]

Arctic Armour dosn't even work cuz you move you never stop with RF :D

i use This set-up and it helps a little i whis i can run Determination but what can you do :D

+ 10-15 try and this :( and it's cose me 50 Chaos or so
I suspected that it wouldn't change anything...

I have a "new" idea - what about aura effect buff nodes? To get PoF to 5% or 6% (if you have a corrupted one)? Would it justify an investment of couple of nodes.

something like this:

Example Build Tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info