Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

I'm having trouble getting to lvl95 at warband, I died often 4-5 time per level, mostly to mobs like pack of otherwortly in a rippy rolled map but like never to boss and I do deathless normal atziri 95% of the time +. Maybe I roll bad map but is there anything wrong with my setup? By the way I have every flask for every situation, curse, freeze, shock etc...

1- I also use determination instead of grace ( I think this might be part of the problem ) because I lack dexterity and I still have the upper part of the skill tree ( for double curse ) and I wonder if I should remove burning dmg for more def / hp.

2- Also the way I fell I'm dying the most is when I'm not able to fortify or curse or drink granite I'm heavily favored to die in certain situation. This is the first time I fell that way, is game become really that hard for melee char or it's me again ?

Is grace really better than determination ? I was trying to avoid to skill iron reflexe but I think I have to do it if I run grace, but beside grace, I have nothing that give me flat evade that why i'm skeptical to run grace and iron reflexe only for 1 aura.

I know I am doing something wrong, i didn't play poe for 1 years also so maybe I'm outdate in kowledge

Spoiler

Last edited by MaximeBrault on Aug 9, 2015, 12:32:37 AM
Ok. After many permutations I made the tree for lvl 100

Spoiler

http://cb.poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEBAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxQgFE0YVhiRGS4aOBo-GlUcpxzcIWAnLyftKPopLimlLIUuUzWSNug62DrhPAU8LT38QKBBh0PIRZ1Hfk3jUEdTUlOlVw1YY1oaW6BfP2EhZKNlTWZUaFhoZWh0aPJyqXTtdPF2rHrvfA58uIIHgpuCx4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuJ2IzPjxqQVZSgmK2aO5rgns2f36IAplenMKdVrY2vbLc-uJO8n702vqfEWMT2xq7G2M9-0iHTb9R815bYvdlh2XzaYtrB4XPr7uw47w7vfPAf8azyL_JB8kXzm_ZI-ej8S_4K_o8=

Has 7 jewels because a good jewel can have 7% life 16% fire damage 12% damage over time. An awesome one will have another afix 12 % area damage (or 10% damage). So a jewel worth as minimum 3-4 points, therefore I took 7. Can go for 8th if have enough resist on gear (drop Elementalist and link Amplify through Retribution - but is a waste of 1 point).

Has 6 frenzy charges for 24% MORE damage (3 natural + 1 from Katryn +1 from Blood dance corupted + 1 from tree). Can go to +7 with a corrupted amulet.

Atm I am lvl 92 so 8 points away from max, with a life of 9198 HP with belly and doryani's catalyst (88K DPS with curse and frezy charges up). With Kaom and Don Cuyebiari life go further up.

Tree atm
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxQgFE0YVhiRGS4aOBo-GlUcpxzcJy8n7Sj6KS4uUzWSNug62DrhPAU8LT38QYdDyEWdR35N41BHU1JTpVcNWGNboF8_YSFko2VNZlRoWGhlaHRo8nKpdO1673wOfLiCB4KbgseDX4PMhNmE74V7idiMz48akFWUoJitmjua4J7Nn9-iAKZXpzCnVa2Nr2y3PriTvJ-9Nr6nxFjE9sauxtjPftIh02_UfNeW2L3ZYdl82mLaweFz6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfOb9kj56PxL_gr-jw==

Can go for dual curse when I will have a suitable ammy (got one stone of lazwhar, but has no life, ele resist or anything usefull atm).

I am using vaal molten shield linked with conc effect and increase burning damage for some bosses. Is hilarious to see Dominus one shot suicide when he start his chain lightning. If I use Don Cuyebiari with this three gems inside (+ lvl 30 iron will) effect is even more spectacular.

I am still using golem of fire (but leveling also golem of chaos). Setup is CWDT(20) + GoF + GMP + Culling strike. Golem is always up for it's 19% increase damage.

Rallying cry is linked with increase duration for a total of 15-16 seconds. I am still forgoting to cast it from time to time. I hate I can't do it automatically.

I know is not perfect so feel free to coment it. Thx
Last edited by Piftiuta on Aug 9, 2015, 3:00:54 PM
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
So I was corrupting amulets to get an extra curse and I got this.

Is it any good on this build? Would the leech even apply to RF since we're not really attacking?

Thanks for the comprehensive build, it was pretty easy to follow and it's really fun to play.

RF does not "hit", so the leech will not apply.
"
So I was corrupting amulets to get an extra curse and I got this.

Is it any good on this build? Would the leech even apply to RF since we're not really attacking?

Thanks for the comprehensive build, it was pretty easy to follow and it's really fun to play.

Put the ammulet on you. Look at the defence/ofence screen for varoius skills and see if life leech appears.
I played Niffler's RF build in 1.3 and again in 2.0 in the Warbands league.

I can easily run lvl 80 maps without dying. 20% and 40% less life regeneration maps can be done without much trouble too.

I was able to get a Shaper's Seed with +1 additional curse thus increasing my dps by a lot. Even though I am sitting at only about 8,1k hp atm (still have 8 more life nodes to get) I am incredibly resilient to physical and elemental damage.

My gear at the moment: (Planning to get new rings and leather belt soon)

Recommending this build for any tank lover.
Thanks for creating this build niffler, having a blast with this :D

@xmrhan Niffler is using intelligence items to get enough for those gems. You will need attributes on your items or this build will not work properly. You can get a +30 intelligence node until you get an item with intelligence.
Love the vids :)

As addition, for bosses vaal lightning trap (with or without ele prolif) works very good for shocking.

Cheers, Necro
My guides
HC melee ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/507976
HC RF scion: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/666667
HC RF marauder: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/842382
RF resource guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/832331
Could anyone tell me what are the cons and pros when you compare this build to a RF Incinerate one like Cibii's?

I wanna make a RF build but I haven't decide which one should I do. I'm inclining more on Niffler's one because it's more budget and doesn't require so much stuff to make it work but on the other side, Cibii's build seems to have better clear speed.
"
xitragupte wrote:
Could anyone tell me what are the cons and pros when you compare this build to a RF Incinerate one like Cibii's?

I wanna make a RF build but I haven't decide which one should I do. I'm inclining more on Niffler's one because it's more budget and doesn't require so much stuff to make it work but on the other side, Cibii's build seems to have better clear speed.

RF Incinerate is more like a mage build while Niffler's build is more about being a HP Junkie and thus becoming incredibly durable.
It mainly depends on whats fun for you. If you like durable sorcerers I would go for RF incinerate builds however if you enjoy playing a HP junkie you should go for Niffler's build.

And yes incinerate has better clear speed than Niffler's RF build but does not have as much health and armor as niffler's build.
Quick question...
Why not Soul of Steel or Rampart wheels?

A lot of armour and 3% of damage reduction in each (in latter via Fortify enhancement).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info