Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

"
Fore7630 wrote:
Hi I'm currently lvl 71 and I am running this build.
Without any flasks and with righteous fire on, my life is regening incredibly slowly. A lot of rf builders say that even with rf they're still regening like 200hp per second. Am I doing something wrong or is this supposed to happen?
Here is my current passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wUtBg4J9gthDF8UIBRNGFYZLho-GlUcpxzcIWAn7Sj6KS426DrhPC09_ECgQYdDyEWdTeNQR1NSU6VXDVhjW6BfP2EhZKNodGjydO108XrvfA58uH31ggeCm4LHg1-DzITZhO-Mz5SgmK2aO5rgns2fy5_fogCmV6cwp1Wtja9stz64k8QVxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYvdlh2mLaweFz6-7vDu988B_xrPJB8kX2SPno_Ev-Cg==?accountName=Fore7630&characterName=CrimsonConspirator

Thanks!

The passives are all right.

you might havea a purity of fire non level 20 granting only 3% instead of 4% maxres --> less regen...

And try out The Blood Dance Boots for 3% more regen...
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
"
db183 wrote:
First time running RF and its been pretty fun being super tanky. I don't have my 6L yet but been casting 2nd curse with vengeance cause gettin colors on my rares for cwdt icenova has been a pain. Im wondering where to go to further increase dps of RF now though at level 88.

Currently 8.1k hp with 16.7k armour.

Wondering if it would be better to shoot for triple curse with vulnerability, go for the increased burning damage nodes, or just try to get even more hp nodes. Just feels like i need more damage on the level 80+ maps.

my gear

My passive tree: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwUAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXw3NFCAUTRhWGJEZLho-GlUcpxzOHNwhYCftKPopLimlK1A1kjboOuE8BTwtPfxAoEGHQ8hFnUa3R35N408EUEdTUlOlVw1YY1ugXz9hIWSjZU1odGjydO108XrvfA58uIIHgseDX4PMhNmE74zPjxqUoJitmuCezZ_LogCmV6cwp1Wtja9sr6e3PriTvJ-9Nr6nwGbEFcRYxPbGrsbYz37SIdNv1HzYvdlh2XzaYtrB6-7vDu988B_xrPJB8kX2SPnd-ej8S_4K_lT-jw==

Is Vengance + Curse on hit still working? I thought I heard something about this mechnic beeing removed in 2.0...
You could try replace it by lvl1 CWDT + lvl5 Vuln (33% Damage all levels) if so.

My recommended DPS boots would be:

The Blood Dance corrupted with +1 Frenzy
6 Frenzy = 24% MORE damage multiplier !
Well replacing Trires boots is hard I know but thats a damage multiplier + 6% regen, in my opinon better than any rare boot.

My latest setup explained: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-4nCFgff5g
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Last edited by NoLifeNiffler on Aug 7, 2015, 4:22:35 AM
Spoiler

Well i didn't like the old Grace and i don't think i will like it new one to :D
So i go old style

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wN1BLMFLQYOCfYMXw3NFCAUTRZvGFYYkRkuGjgaPhpVGmwcpxzOHNwkqicvJ-0o-ikuK1A1kjboNuk62DrhPC09Dz38QYdFnUd-TeNQR1NSU6VXDVhjWHdfBF8_YSFko2VNZlRoZWh0aPJ07XrvfLh8u4IHgpuCx4Nfg8yE2YTvhXuMz48akFWRK5itmjua4J2uns2fy5_fogCmV6cIpzCtja-ntz64k7yfvTa-p8RYxPbGrsbYz37SIdR82L3ZYdpi2sHhc-Nq6-7sOO8O73zwH_Gs8kHyRfOb9kj56PxL_gr-VP6P?accountName=rozol1234&characterName=StellSkull

But it's painfull i have 8,9k or so Armour + Golem + Fortify and bearly enaf :D
Sadly no more oto EndChages :D

i still don't think Blood dance is not good enaf Why GGG Why did you Change Auras Why :D

Note: db183 remove Vengence i did try it [ on End Charge on stun but it is same thing ]
You kill every thing before vengence even hit so dosn't work :D
Last edited by rozol1234 on Aug 7, 2015, 4:02:41 PM
I got lucky with an enhance lvl 4

How can I use it efficient? The only thing that cross thrugh my mind is to link it to elemental weakness q20 for a total of q44 (enemies lose 55% resist).
Any other ideeas?
Vengeance does work well with the curse on hit for the slower to kill rares/unique mobs. But yeah it has no effect on most of the lesser mobs as they are generally dead before vengeance procs.

I'm gonna try and utilize the blood dance boots but it just makes it hard to overcap my resists for elemental weakness maps which is like one of the few mods for pack size this build can hope for.

Wonder how much I will miss having a decent amount of chaos resist though hehe.

Also, rallying cry is pretty damn nice and I highly recommend it for dps increase and a taunt. Especially for party play so you don't have to chase down mobs going after party members as much.
Last edited by db183 on Aug 7, 2015, 7:10:31 PM
im having trouble seeing where you get the needed intellegence for most of the gems like conc effect and increased aoe effect

i think im just bad but i dont understand where most of it comes from if we are not focusing on it with gear and instead looking for more strength
"
xmrhan wrote:
im having trouble seeing where you get the needed intellegence for most of the gems like conc effect and increased aoe effect

i think im just bad but i dont understand where most of it comes from if we are not focusing on it with gear and instead looking for more strength

I do have some intel on a ring and ammy but total is over 200. It comes from the tree as you go towards templar. Dex is more of a problem as you take too less from tree
My first time playing Righteous Fire, I'm surprise at how tanky this build is, I was able to face tank twin Cole on a Colonnade map. I'm currently at lvl 85 and was wondering if my stats are similar to others at this level. I currently have 7.4K life running HoA and Grace with a Chaos golem. My physical damage reduction is at 65% without granite or fortify, with granite it is at 81%. Is this about right?
So I was corrupting amulets to get an extra curse and I got this.

Is it any good on this build? Would the leech even apply to RF since we're not really attacking?

Thanks for the comprehensive build, it was pretty easy to follow and it's really fun to play.
I seem to lose about 1000 health/damage from dropping my 100~ life ring/100~life boots and equipping a curse ring and The Blood Dance boots.
So gaining frenzies and an extra curse which on paper add more damage but in actual game play seem weaker.

Before I would kill all the trash fast by simply walking through them plus obv 1000~ more life/faster health regen/more damage, without even cycloning or cursing.

Too many variables to think of right now, I guess I am fishing for other RF players experience from switching to and fro curse ring and blood dance boots over flat out health maxing gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info