Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Hello, Niffler!

I started your righteous fire build and suddenly faced the mana problem. Currently using +3 mana on kill on trash mobs and Clarity for boss fights (sic!) to keep the mana up just for the cyclone.
Cyclone 4L (reduced mana cost included)

Must add that I am gearing up at the moment so the gear is not that great, but the mandatory slots (The rise of the Phoenix, Kaom's Heart and Doon Cuebiyari) are just from your list.

Any suggestions please?
Last edited by uglyjke on Oct 29, 2015, 3:15:12 PM
Hi,

is it possible to run RF before lvl 65? I was thinking of the Leo Mod ('reduced dmg over time', which Niffler mentioned in a prevoius video), Vitality + the Shaper's Seed amulet (sorry if this question was already answered here, but I didn't read all pages of the thread).
Last edited by 7thSlap on Nov 1, 2015, 3:49:40 PM
hey i just got to level 65 and my life just kinda melts however i got 85% fire resist with the purity of fire on i dont understand why, can you help me ?
And yes i got the hp regen
"
tmillss wrote:
hey i just got to level 65 and my life just kinda melts however i got 85% fire resist with the purity of fire on i dont understand why, can you help me ?
And yes i got the hp regen

Your purity of fire need to be lvl 17 at least, u need 88% fire res, look what u forgot.
Purity of fire 17 = +4%
Rise of Phoenix = +8%¨
Passive Skill = +1%
Fire res = 75%

All = 88% max fire res

And make sure u have all passives of life regen too :)
Last edited by black768 on Nov 10, 2015, 8:16:37 PM
"
7thSlap wrote:
Hi,

is it possible to run RF before lvl 65? I was thinking of the Leo Mod ('reduced dmg over time', which Niffler mentioned in a prevoius video), Vitality + the Shaper's Seed amulet (sorry if this question was already answered here, but I didn't read all pages of the thread).

U can run before lvl 65, but is a little hard to sustain and ur chances to die is to high.
To sustain RF u need life regen AND the 88% max fire res, easily get from Rise of Phoenix (default setting).
Craft the reduced dmg over time will help u a little but I think it's not enough if u dont have a high life regen and at least 80% fire res.
"
uglyjke wrote:
Hello, Niffler!

I started your righteous fire build and suddenly faced the mana problem. Currently using +3 mana on kill on trash mobs and Clarity for boss fights (sic!) to keep the mana up just for the cyclone.
Cyclone 4L (reduced mana cost included)

Must add that I am gearing up at the moment so the gear is not that great, but the mandatory slots (The rise of the Phoenix, Kaom's Heart and Doon Cuebiyari) are just from your list.

Any suggestions please?

Use Blood Magic instead Reduced mana, will help for a while :)
"
OIdcheese wrote:
Hello Niffler, I have a few questions

When using Kaoms heart, how do I get a 6 link cyclone?

if I have multiple curses, can I link 2 curses to cyclone? Like Cyclone + curse on hit + 2 curses? What is a easy way to dual curse enemies, should I just manually cast one or both of the curses? is it also possible to not use curseo n hit with cyclone and use a 'normal' cyclone setup and use herald of lightning + curse on hit + both curses?

What 3/4-link cyclone setup would you recommend (for kaoms heart?) and could you update the main thread possibly with the items you're currently using on your RF build? all the items are very old (still has cwdt + enduring cry. haha)

sorry if I bother you too much. any answers would be great.

this is the configuration that currently use:
Spoiler

I'm testing the blood magic with the cyclone, but usually use Fortify linked with cyclone.
Last edited by black768 on Nov 10, 2015, 8:32:25 PM
Hello Niffler, I have only 1 question to ask

I have the Rise of Phoenix shield but the sockets are 2 blue and 1 red and its corrupted
so what skill gem should i put in it ?
Last edited by Articius on Nov 11, 2015, 1:05:12 PM
"
Articius wrote:
Hello Niffler, I have only 1 question to ask

I have the Rise of Phoenix shield but the sockets are 2 blue and 1 red and its corrupted
so what skill gem should i put in it ?

you could use PoF PoL and a golem or fire golem linked with minion life and minion resist
Write random stuff here
rapid decay? 20% MORE dmg over time at lvl 1 .... that could help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info