Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Greetings to all!Am interested in one question.There is a unique ring Berek's Pass Two-Stone Ring (+12% to Fire and Cold Resistances 13% increased Fire Damage Adds 1-22 Cold Damage to Attacks +30 to maximum Energy Shield ((30% increased Damage while Ignited)) +5000 to Armour while Frozen.With the ability gem stone righteous fire,with this ability,it turns out I burn forever.so the damage ring will be 30% higher?Or,the more hp,the more damage? Sorry for errors,bad language.I'm from Russia
So, 2.1 is closing in, any ideas about the changes to our build? :)
Hello Niffler,

A huge fan of your builds. I am following your RF Marauder build and would like to ask you your int,str,dex values at your current level. Hope to hear from you soon. I ask this because I messed up using a Unique onyx Amulet,Carnage Heart. I would want to keep my current level gems if at all possible so I would like to confirm your stats...THanks in advance...
as for dex you want to have as much as it needs to support lvl 20+ grace.

Intelligence is actually never a bad stat to have, since ele weakness takes quite some intel to support it at lvl 20.

I managed to stack enough int till now to support lvl 17 20q ele weakness.
"
ZzakeN wrote:
Greetings to all!Am interested in one question.There is a unique ring Berek's Pass Two-Stone Ring (+12% to Fire and Cold Resistances 13% increased Fire Damage Adds 1-22 Cold Damage to Attacks +30 to maximum Energy Shield ((30% increased Damage while Ignited)) +5000 to Armour while Frozen.With the ability gem stone righteous fire,with this ability,it turns out I burn forever.so the damage ring will be 30% higher?Or,the more hp,the more damage? Sorry for errors,bad language.I'm from Russia

A rare ring with high HP is better than any of the current unique rings.

"
Hello Niffler,

A huge fan of your builds. I am following your RF Marauder build and would like to ask you your int,str,dex values at your current level. Hope to hear from you soon. I ask this because I messed up using a Unique onyx Amulet,Carnage Heart. I would want to keep my current level gems if at all possible so I would like to confirm your stats...THanks in advance...

You need 159 Dex for lvl21 Grace & 159 Int for lvl21 Elemental Weakness
More is not usefull, try to get stats on ur jewelery or skill a few +30 nodes till u can upgrade ur gear

"
Lootfilter down

reuploaded
http://www.megafileupload.com/quYQ/NifflerFilter.filter?pt=Dpk21jOi0Qu21g3wIwdG94k7yniHuizp3PF0berXZ0k%3D
youtube.com/Niffler
IGN.: Niffler
Niffler with the new blasphemy gem

is this better? for auras

Purity of fire + elemental weakness+ flamability

leaving cyclone +LGOH+ fortify+Blood Magic?

Also i am thinking of changing my tree to get reduced aura reservation passives
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEAAdwB5wSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxQgFE0YkRkuGj4aVRynIWAn7Sj6KS4ppTWSNug64TwFPC09_ECgQYdHfk3jUEdTpVcNWGNboF8_YSFko2VNaHRo8nTtdPF2rHrvfA58uIIHgseDzITZhO-Mz5SgmK2ezZ_Ln9-iAKZXpzCnVa2Nr2y3PryfvTa-p8BmxFjE9sauxtjPftIh1HzYvdlh2XzaYtrB7w7vfPAf8azyL_JB8kX2SPno_Ev-Cv6PffWaO4Kb7DiFe2ZUlG9yD2ae-tIXL2TnVdaApBZvJKo26eNq

it leaves out the extra jewels..

The idea being . able to run Grace+POF+EleWeakness+Flamability ( or run AA instead of one of the curses supported by blasphemy)

and cyclone +LGOH+ Fortify +BM
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Nov 22, 2015, 12:04:16 PM
Niffler, can we insert Blood of Corruption amulet in to this build ?!?!
"
crashbashl wrote:
Niffler, can we insert Blood of Corruption amulet in to this build ?!?!

you can use it if you want but you lose some life and the duration of it will not be very long
Write random stuff here
I don't understand why the guide says we shouldn't level Concentrated Effect's quality? Isn't it as good as Increased Area of Effect, it adds 0.5% to area damage too
Hey Mr. Niffler

Thx for the guide, was leveling a Mara in 5W HC with it (to 74 - wanted more Tree Points)

Tree @ 74

I dicided to run Cyclone with Elreon´s. Maybe it´s worth to mention two things for HC leveling:

4 L Cyclone should be: Cyclone + Melee Phys + Faster Attacks + Fortify

You want Warlord's Mark as Curse (linked to CwDt) - (Leech sustain / EC Charges / Mana Sustain when Cyclone reaches higher Lvl´s)

Selling my whole leveling Gear as a set https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1484688
Ingame @Tzaxxy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info