if we replace bino for that
it's better no?
"
aekreda wrote:
if we replace bino for that
it's better no?
but u would have no regen at all without bino's
no leech or anything either
Moving over to Lightening Coil seems like a tough move, but I kinda would like to explore some other glove options Adder's Touch opens up.
"
Lightning Coil replaces Daresso for the full defensive setup. The downside is the ridiculous light resist requirement. To equip the LC, you need 195% lightning resist over 5 pieces. Thats average 39% per piece. If you went for a full dps amulet (crit, multi and accuracy), then its 49% per piece in 4 pieces

Alternatively you can get lightning resistance on your 4 jewels, which helps alleviate the gear pressure a lot.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Aug 31, 2015, 3:34:36 PM
Can you do uber atziri with this spec?
"
Kelgar7778 wrote:

I've never tried. I should have in 1.3 when she was easier, but i don't think I'll try now.

The problem with bino versus single bosses is that the regen doesn't work and you have to rely on straight leeching and flasks.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Ty for the reply mate. Another one coming:) I cant find your jewels you using. Can you post them here?
Your spec seems really good so keep up the good work^^

Cheers
I finally kill piety in malformation map with this build oO, I could not kill her with others builds like reave, ele ts, marauder stun, incinerate MoM(non block), the regen from binos is really good, had some magic mob around her so, high regen during the fight. I dont know why im posting this hehe
Last edited by Bash on Sep 7, 2015, 1:18:04 PM
just how much better is light coil than daresso's? I've got high light res on the rest of my gear so I'd be fortunate enough to be able to keep capped resists while swapping in LC but Im not completely sold that its an upgrade over daresso.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info