[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

Get a belt with life on it. Get rare boots with resists so you can get better dps jewelry with higher life values. It will make a huge difference. Also, get an ammy with crit multi and crit chance.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Hi, currently at level 77 and i was wondering what kinda Jewels that i need to use?
I have 2 spots to put in the jewels but i dont know what kind i need.
I have the Bino's Kitchen Knife, Slaughter Knife, and a rare Sword.
hey cool guide
i can only afford a 5l daresso's atm, what links would you have on it? I dont think ele dmg is worth it if i dont have phys to lightning

also is daresso's mandatory? isnt the regen from bino's more than enough survivability for softcore leagues? im on warbands

i hope someone can answer, thanks!

edit: would it be okay to change snakebites for maligaros and go for adder's touch in the tree? have u tried it?
Last edited by Ishamz on Aug 23, 2015, 4:09:38 PM
"
Ishamz wrote:
hey cool guide
i can only afford a 5l daresso's atm, what links would you have on it? I dont think ele dmg is worth it if i dont have phys to lightning

also is daresso's mandatory? isnt the regen from bino's more than enough survivability for softcore leagues? im on warbands

edit: would it be okay to change snakebites for maligaros and go for adder's touch in the tree? have u tried it?

I'm using Cyclone-MPD-WED-Phys to Lightning-Hyporthermia in my 5l. And WED+ Phys to lightning combination gives way more dps than Conc effect, without gimping your clear speed because of AoE being decreased.
Daresso is just VERY good- it provides both defencive and offencive stats- End charges on kill that you can set the CWDT-Immortal call off (helps to mitigate the Abyssus inc phys damage taken), onslaught on hit, phys leech, some hp and pretty decent eva/armor. Also extra dodge is never bad, eigther.

I wanted to ask the same thing, tho as I can't get a hold on Maligaro's right now (they cost quite a bit), just got
for now, they work just fine. Tbh I'd love to get Shadows and Dust if I ever save enough currency for them, gotta get all the buffs!
"
mikerelf wrote:
"
Ishamz wrote:
hey cool guide

I'm using Cyclone-MPD-WED-Phys to Lightning-Hyporthermia in my 5l. And WED+ Phys to lightning combination gives way more dps than Conc effect, without gimping your clear speed because of AoE being decreased.
Daresso is just VERY good- it provides both defencive and offencive stats- End charges on kill that you can set the CWDT-Immortal call off (helps to mitigate the Abyssus inc phys damage taken), onslaught on hit, phys leech, some hp and pretty decent eva/armor. Also extra dodge is never bad, eigther.

I wanted to ask the same thing, tho as I can't get a hold on Maligaro's right now (they cost quite a bit), just got
for now, they work just fine. Tbh I'd love to get Shadows and Dust if I ever save enough currency for them, gotta get all the buffs!
Thanks for the answer! thought about it a bit more and went for the 5L daresso since its so cheap (1ex)
I just noticed that Elemental Proliferation is jacking up the mana cost of my Herald of Ash to 35% reserved... Meaning I cannot use the thunder aura. Is there a fix to that, or did I mess something up?
"
Wazgrel wrote:
I just noticed that Elemental Proliferation is jacking up the mana cost of my Herald of Ash to 35% reserved... Meaning I cannot use the thunder aura. Is there a fix to that, or did I mess something up?

i changed up the configuration and i've dropped HoA completely. Its been replaced with HoI.

Check out the OP for more details
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Follow this guild to the teeth
Here is my stuffs.
Spoiler

not bad gears IMO . Able to get around 50K dps with it
However , I do concern about clear speed in compared to my templar FT or Ranger LA / Tor . Cyclone is pretty low because AoE damage is small.
What are your suggestion to improve it?
Thank heap.
hey guys,

the suggestion to take adder's touch is a good one, thanks to those that have suggested it and sorry for not doing it earlier.

Current tree:

113 points

I dropped a few other dps nodes to be able to take Adder's Touch and another jewel slot.

Current equipment:

Changes include:

- Lightning Coil replacing Daresso
- Maligaro replacing snakebite
- A regular amulet replacing the legacy one i was using (complaints!)

Character Sheet:

Notes:

Lightning Coil

Lightning Coil replaces Daresso for the full defensive setup.

Coupled with Fortify, Topaz Flask, Taste of Hate and Vaal Grace, the defense is powerful.

The downside is the ridiculous light resist requirement. To equip the LC, you need 195% lightning resist over 5 pieces. Thats average 39% per piece.

If you went for a full dps amulet (crit, multi and accuracy), then its 49% per piece in 4 pieces:

You can equip rare gloves instead of Mali's to alleviate the problem.

On top of all of these, you still need to fill out enough INT, 117 for Bino and lvl 12 HoT (155 for lvl 20)

It was a struggle to find the right rings, but in the end the result is great.

Please make sure you can equip it before thinking about an LC. Daresso is still great!

DPS

The dps displayed is essentially with a 4L.

Cyclone
WED
MPD
P2L

The other 2 gems:

hypothermia
Increased AoE

don't have a tooltip value.

AoE replaces Conc. Effect for QoL reasons, the extended range gives better clear speed.
You can swap AoE for Conc for bosses.

Hypothermia pairs perfectly with Soul Taker since both cold and physical damage chills enemies.

Adder's Touch

- Instant poison, no need for frenzy charges
- The ability to equip gloves other than Snakebite

So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Aug 26, 2015, 1:59:51 AM
After getting a random Mjolner drop (the best drop I ever had in 3 years of playing PoE) got some upgrades for the build, even tho I pretty much gave up on the idea of regen from Bino/Snakebite combination.
Spoiler

Have around 80-90k dps with golem/3 power charges/4 frenzy charges/Atziri's flask up (don't use vaal haste, prefer to use Vaal cyclone+ LGoH+ Inc aor for easier time clearing open maps), ultra fun to play. Tho I need to get all those hp nodes in next 6-7 levels, getting hit into 4.5k hp with Abyssus on is nofun =(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info