[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

I use the same tree for both.

In fact, the tree is designed in a way that is adaptable to many different playstyles and other weapon and attack combinations.

It has zero specific weapon nodes, so you can use it for things like dual catalyst, dagger/sceptre ground slam, twin foil cyclone, etc. if you feel like something different. My Vulcan build also uses the same tree.

One thing I haven't tried yet is life-based dual dagger cyclone (a mix of normal and advanced), dual wielding Dragon Hunger and Bino with a blood magic gem in the chest. The tree can be changed to collect Addler's Touch (6 points away) and uses Acuity instead of Snakbite. The combination of Bino's regen and Acuity Insta-leech should help achieving immortality.

I did make a CI build that uses both knives and I can tell you that it was the tankiest build I have ever used.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Last edited by fiqst on Feb 20, 2015, 8:06:07 PM
Interesting! I'll note that!

By the way, I'm actually lvl 83, planning to go around 90ish. I'll be skipping on Charisma for the moment. By doing that I found out a more optimal route! Basically, you trade a 10 strength node for a 10% phys dmg node :)

Look it up, update the main post :)
I think he already uses that route, probably just need to update the main post. I believe it was discussed in the other thread. If you don't need charisma then you'll save a lot of points which can then go into scion life wheel.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
I really like the tree and the use of daresso's, I was wondering if anyone had any hints on my tree or nodes i should drop

This is my current gear, I swap between rats nest and abyssus if i want to play in a more layed back way.
Spoiler

I have also been wondering about doing a version with bloodseeker in torment its such a cheap weapon with lowish crit and 190dps but the instant leech is great. Ive always wondered about basing a build off leech but so far have found it underwhelming. Anyway it would be a similar tree just taking claw nodes instead of dagger. I have a soul taker but i wonder if it would be more effective with blood magic and dual seekers. Many thanks fhark
Last edited by Fhark on Feb 22, 2015, 4:03:19 AM
What gems should I use when I have 5l Daresso? Help.
tag for pro!
IGN: SMALLDUCK
"
ziumbala wrote:

20 Minutes ago I went from 5L to 6L (that lucky 6L I did :D)

Cyclone, Melee Phys, Weapon Ele Dmg, Added Fire Dmg, Purity of Lightning as 5L

Conc effect is not something you play 100% of the time.

I'm debating Faster Attacks / Add. Acc. / Crit Dmg / Crit Strikes / Aoe as 6th gem. I tried all of them except Add. Acc., but so far, Faster Attacks wins it by a fairly big margain (62k dps with FA while I got 55k with Crit Dmg)
Hi guys, been out of the loop recently so apologies for the late replies.

"
Fhark wrote:
I really like the tree and the use of daresso's, I was wondering if anyone had any hints on my tree or nodes i should drop

I have also been wondering about doing a version with bloodseeker in torment its such a cheap weapon with lowish crit and 190dps but the instant leech is great. Ive always wondered about basing a build off leech but so far have found it underwhelming. Anyway it would be a similar tree just taking claw nodes instead of dagger. I have a soul taker but i wonder if it would be more effective with blood magic and dual seekers. Many thanks fhark

Hi, interesting tree, lots of dagger specific nodes so you lose some dps from Soul Taker but you gain it back by using Mali's. Your tree seems pretty optimised so i wouldn't change it.

I'm not sure if you can fit this into your mana reservation, but you would benefit from adding ele prolif into HoA and dropping HoI. By doing so, you can can kill stragglers that your cyclone missed when you plow through a group, improving overall clearspeed.

As for dual claws, the tree goes past Vaal Pact so insta-leech is always an option, and you can drop all the life regen nodes. But i have never tried to use claws.

"
ziumbala wrote:

I would drop Added Fire as it gives the least dps.

"
Larenak wrote:

I'm debating Faster Attacks / Add. Acc. / Crit Dmg / Crit Strikes / Aoe as 6th gem. I tried all of them except Add. Acc., but so far, Faster Attacks wins it by a fairly big margain (62k dps with FA while I got 55k with Crit Dmg)

Conc effect is the biggest dps gem available. The added AoE of quality cyclone negates the 30% reduction and HoA prolif does the rest.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
I know Conc. Effect is the biggest dps boost, but I already melt stuff easily, so for QoL purpose I don't play it. I might show my build setup soon! Just got lvl 87.
is this atziri viable? i mean the bino specs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info