[2.1] "Cyclonus" Crit Bino Cyclone by fiqst

"
ardi14 wrote:
is this atziri viable? i mean the bino specs

Path of Exile - Atziri with cyclonus

Made by Rautaisannos
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
"
fiqst wrote:
"
ardi14 wrote:
is this atziri viable? i mean the bino specs

Path of Exile - Atziri with cyclonus

Made by Rautaisannos

thanks bro im a cyclone duelist also using bino budget specs your thread helps me a lot sensei =)
Very noob friendly build. Clearing maps like crazy (just finished act 1 on merciless) even though I still don't have any of the equips mentioned. I know this is not helping anyone but I just wanted to thank the OP.
Level 91 almost level 92. I skip these bosses because I seem to instantly die.
74 Map Dominus
76 Map Academy Boss

Any tips would be great.

I can kill crema boss easily, and usually have no trouble with 78 bosses.
Thanks.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAAAYFtQxfD6sUIBSOFSAV7BX2Fr8XPhmKGbQajxynIuoj9iT9JpUqCypNLOkwcTB8NZI2PTiWOkI8LT8nQYdHfkp9SshLeE2SUEdRR1M1U6VVS1b6W69fP2BBYeJieWKsY3BlTWeAZ5tnoGh0bIxtbG20bqpwUnKpd9d3438rgOGE2Yd2jDaNfY2_kAqUoJkrm7WdqqgHrj61SLXytxe3Pr02vYG-p8B2xBXE9sauypDK09Qj1orYTdi92mLdDd2o4l7jn-RR51To1usU7w7z6vba-ej7CfzF_gr_3g==
strange that you can kill 78 dom but have trouble with 74 dom. I usually facetank him with flasks with a quick getaway when i here him say something (hand of god).

Academy boss i sometimes equip Vaal Molten Shell and let him kill himself with his own whirlwinds.

Tree:

I suggest dropping the Duelist nodes for Disembowelling.

Items:

With Belly, you'll need a full cwdt-EC-IC-ID 4L for survivability. With just IC, you only get a split second of IC. inc duration and enduring cry will make it last 1-2 seconds.

Your WB is connected to CoC but nothing else, WB-CoC-Assassin's Mark would be good for you.

If you drop HoI, you might be able to drop the Charisma cluster:

Saving you 6 points (enough for Disembowelling)

Most of your gems are corrupted with no quality, for better performance i suggest investing in some less limiting gems.

Good luck mate, btw i'm in your guild so hit me up anytime and i'll be happy to help
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAAYFtQxfFCAUjhUgFewV9ha_Fz4ZtBynI_Yk_SaVKgsqTSzpMHEwfDWSNj04ljpCPC0_J0d-Sn1KyEt4TZJQR1FHU6VVS1b6W69fP2BBYeJieWKsY3BlTWeAZ5tnoGyMbWxttG6qcFJyqXfXd-N_K4DhhNmHdowLjDaNfY2_kn2Yb5krmy2dqqZ_qAeuPrGztUi18rcXtz65Hbl8vTa9gb6nwHbE9sauypDK09Qj1orYvdwj3Q3dqOJe45_kUeXP51TndOjW7LDtQe8O8-r3MvzF_gr_3g==

My current setup! Just got lvl 90. 73k dps with buffs. (I'm not a big fan of Conc. Effect)

I can still play around both of my rings and my boots, but it's a very good portrait of what I did with the build ! Having more accuracy would be very nice! I'm lvling inc crit strikes and add. acc to see how they would work in the 6l too.

Edit : I ran a few Atziri (deathless without changing anything), I did swap faster attacks for Conc. effect and I'll keep it that way since I don't even feel the aoe difference. That's 93k buff dps, 65.6k town dps.
Last edited by Larenak on Feb 27, 2015, 9:19:56 PM
Fiqst thanks for you advice have been playing with a lightning coil a bit and abyssus (dropping maligros) not super dps but fun and higher dps then rats nest (and maligros) just out of interest bloodseeker claw has instant leech, will see if i can be bothered using them in torment find it hard to play without currency:D
Last edited by Fhark on Mar 1, 2015, 10:06:11 PM
Nice build bro!!!

I have question, is it good chooise Mings heart amethyst ring unique for this ring

This is my gears:

I would never recommend mings heart for this build.

It's lowers life by 15%, which is like wasting 3 nodes, on top of whatever life you could've had with a rare ring. Stick with the diamond ring, the accuracy mod is important.

Other than that, your gear looks great!
Hi,

Thanks for the fun build! It is awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info