1.1.3 Patch Notes

"
Ivanhowke wrote:
So , let me see if i understand this thing about the flask changes .
I am summoner , i normall DONT have my HP pool move AT ALL , but i SPAM flask to heal my minion army non stop .
So dear Chris , are you saying i should stop playing sumoner ?

I knew its very suspicios , after all those nerfs to summoners , you would just give us a skill that will do something that you removed from the game not more than a few weeks ago + heal the minions ... i just fuking knew it ...

healing minion is a on use efect for the flask, so they'll remain the same.
Hear this words but once and they will echo in your nightmares forever!
"
Chris wrote:

Reduced the damage, duration and radius of the zombie Poison Cloud on Death in all difficulties.

Only for Hillock or also for map bosses based on Hillock?
Nice patch GGG, thanks for poison clouds from zombies.

"
Really GGG? do you intend to make the game for casuals? if so let me know before i throw bucks to you guys :/

This is only in normal difficulty and also designed for new players, cruel and merciless are going to stay in the same way than now.
It's still in the goal to improve player base and first feeling when new players start PoE ( read dev manifesto for more informations ).

peace.
Hf :)
Overall cool patch!

I'm still very much crossing my fingers to get a new cool death message for hardcore players and in the means of making things clearer for new players, it should be shown in the death message if your character has been moved to another league!

IGN: Caydranth
Updated the loading screen for Map areas.

Reduced the damage, duration and radius of the zombie Poison Cloud on Death in all difficulties.

Fixed issues with environmental effects in the Scepter of God that commonly occured when re-entering the area after a death.

significant changes, much appreciated

Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

? cant agree with that 1, beeing able to predict a bleeding / damage over time attack and prevent some of that dmg by using a more regenerative over time pot, should always stay as an option.
Back to The Melee (Reaving Insight): view-thread/1240462
Fusion Skill Engineering: view-thread/1095291
That Dodge/Spell Dodge nerf.. haha

Anyways, where is my muther fuc*in ball Lightnin'?! :)
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Won't be using Convocation. Already out of skill slots on my Summoner. =-[.]-=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Heli0nix wrote:

This is only in normal difficulty and also designed for new players, cruel and merciless are going to stay in the same way than now.
It's still in the goal to improve player base and first feeling when new players start PoE ( read dev manifesto for more informations ).

peace.

Well yeah but as i see it they want to attract more players which is fine..but dont make it easier for players?

After going to cruel and merci "the new players" will find a wall of hard difficulty and then ggg will make it easier for them? Thats not how it goes bro..

Its a hardcore game and not ment for casuals.. and of story
Beta Member Since 2010
"
After going to cruel and merci "the new players" will find a wall of hard difficulty and then ggg will make it easier for them? Thats not how it goes bro..

I'm agree it has to stay for normal difficulty only, and yeah they will facing to a difficulty wall but i suppose the second part of manifesto " futur tutorial for new players " is here to deal with that no ? ( if it's enough strong to teach them Defensive mechanics ).

:)
Hf :)
So my Question is now that Garena are having Passive Skill reset micro transactions.

When are we getting them ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info