1.1.3 Patch Notes

"
Orbitalx wrote:
Will my
still heal my minions when I am on full life or no? If not this change is really really bad for summoners.

Either way, I think you should make it a option in the option menu that way people can choose how it works for themselves. Thanks.

Also another option is that you make a totally new flask for minions. Whatever is easier for you guys to do to allow our minons to be healed from flasks.

I certainly hope they thought of that.
POE Serenity Prayer: GGG, grant me the serenity to accept the RNG I cannot change,
the courage to challenge any unbalanced content, and the wisdom to avoid the forums.
Mad: "Oh, it's simple and if you insist... I just think you're a dick. That's all."
QFT: 4TRY4C&4NO
"
Orbitalx wrote:
Will my
still heal my minions when I am on full life or no? If not this change is really really bad for summoners.

Either way, I think you should make it a option in the option menu that way people can choose how it works for themselves. Thanks.

Also another option is that you make a totally new flask for minions. Whatever is easier for you guys to do to allow our minons to be healed from flasks.

Well, I didn't think of it, but Mark and QA sure did, see here.

Last edited by Qarl on Apr 30, 2014, 7:58:59 PM
Thanks to Mark, Qarl and QA for the minion life flask mod info.
There seems to be a bunch of misinformation and false assumptions here, so I'm going to try to make this as clear as I can.

This change absolutely, without exception, will not prevent you from doing anything you could previously do.

Flasks are only prevented from use in cases where using them would cause nothing to happen, other than loosing charges from the flasks.

Previously, if you used a regular life flask while on full life, you lost charges from the flask and nothing else happened, because flask effects can't work on full life. The only way for a life flask to do anything when on full life was to have an on-use effect, such as Staunching flasks removing bleed effects on use, or to use a flask of Animation while having minions - and any such case is specifically excluded from this change. It applies only to flasks that do not have on-use effects (and are not "of Animation" flasks).
Last edited by Mark_GGG on Apr 30, 2014, 8:37:20 PM
Nice qol changes about flasks and cursor in windowed mode. Dunno about char select screen change, if its still dumpster like it was, it will be pretty bad. Select the character you need is real pain if you miss-clicked at your first click.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
*snip*

Any chance us EB users could get a passive behind EB that allows us to gain the effects of flasks for their duration even if life/mana is full? Allowing us to use Divination and make full use of mana potions in certain situations.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Apr 30, 2014, 9:27:43 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
There seems to be a bunch of misinformation and false assumptions here, so I'm going to try to make this as clear as I can.

This change absolutely, without exception, will not prevent you from doing anything you could previously do.

Flasks are only prevented from use in cases where using them would cause nothing to happen, other than loosing charges from the flasks.

Previously, if you used a regular life flask while on full life, you lost charges from the flask and nothing else happened, because flask effects can't work on full life. The only way for a life flask to do anything when on full life was to have an on-use effect, such as Staunching flasks removing bleed effects on use, or to use a flask of Animation while having minions - and any such case is specifically excluded from this change. It applies only to flasks that do not have on-use effects (and are not "of Animation" flasks).

Thank you for the response about it. I was getting worried.
Added an option to constrain the mouse pointer to the window.

Thank you thank you thank you. Hopefully no more misclick on my second/third monitor by mistake deaths.
Thank you so much for the invader balance. FINALLY, we have an option to constrain the mouse pointer to the window! Keep it coming with the updates.
So how come the Garena servers get a mtx passive skill tree reset? How can They get something We don't get? Isn't this the original Path of Exile servers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info