[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

Removed
Last edited by Rebelord on Jul 12, 2016, 9:40:45 PM
1. My IGN is BOWINGz;
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile: Less than 1 year (Perandus League);
3. Looking for more serious gamers to play with, my friends aren't as hardcore as I would like them to be. I have over 560+ hours playing from perandus to now and I'm just nuts over POE! This is easily one of the most re-playable and in-depth games to date. Again I'm just looking for players who appreciate the game as much as I do.
1. Alittlesugar
2.Played from 2014. Not everyday\week ofc :P
3. Im looking for company to do maps and for help
ign prophecy league:DuelChargie
online daily 3hrs/day.. 5-8hrs on sundays..
highest character so far is lvl 87.. shield charger gladiator
1. Hello, my IGN is Frailthness

2. I've been playing PoE since 3 years (2013), lately been more active last temp leagues (Perandus and the one before it)

3. I've recently left my old guild because in the past 3-4 days I was the only one online. I'm looking for a guild of active players to do rotations with, share challenges and other stuff. But most importantly, I'm looking for an active guild chat. Game feels lonely when playing alone. :P
Last edited by returnofsnow on Jul 23, 2016, 1:01:07 AM
1. Hi, my IGN is SlysCortana

2. Playing poe around 2 Years now ( since may 2014)

3. My last Guild was a german guild, where i played the last 1 year. Most of our Member was
active in the Temp League but after a current time ( most 1 monrth) most of them tired of the game and quit, to wait for next league or something.

I want to play longer in temp leagues cause i quit instandard, yes i have there many chars but i dont play them :)

My English ist not perfect, but WHO is perfect .)
ign: leetgirl
i play poe since open beta (had a few short breaks)

im sick of random partys and people who cant run maps correctly so im looking for a guild
also i like helping people out on any problems
"
1. ign: Lamenipples
2. 1+ year, lvl95 in PSC, 40/40

3. After doing all of PSC solo, I'd love to join an active guild before the 2week event starts. I prefer text-chat to voice-chat. Thinking about a Conduit build for 2week. Do you guys have members on EU gateways?

See you in game!
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
"
GPNidballa wrote:
1. In game name (IGN);

iGPN, lvl91 deadeye.

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);

Started playing in 06/01/2014, almost 600h on steam record.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;

I'm looking for a guild because i've decided to put some effort in perandus and it was really fun, but lonely, i then joined a guild but it was mostly deserted, only me and another member were on and chatting most of the times.
Eventualy he left the guild and joined yours, after hearing and reading good things about it i decided that i wanted to join too, so here i'm :)

ty for your time.

See you in game!
"
IGN: TheGrillfriend, lvl 95 elementalist

I started playing PoE on and off around 2-3 years ago. 2700 logged steam hours...

I'm looking for a guild because though I usually play with my friends, none of them are at the same level of commitment or interest. because of that, this past league I was very active in joining public mapping groups and made plently of mapping friends. However I'm looking for a group of more active players to grind end-game maps, craft items, talk, and theorycraft with. Thanks!

See you in game!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info