[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

IGN: REKT
I'm searching for a guild that has a community that I can log on and enjoy playing with everyone. The possibility of theorycrafting with other people and also progress higher into end-game.
Would love to join. The only requirement I am lacking is a lvl 85 character. I used to be purely hardcore and would delete my characters upon death. I have had 90+ hardcore characters before.
How is it going, would love to join an active guild.

1. In game name (IGN); Vosemak
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Played beta for quite awhile (did a lot of races) and came back to the game about 2 months ago
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Looking to meet more folks that play this game and Its more fun chasing achievements with a group.
1. In game name (IGN); Phantast
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Started just before rampage so mid 2014 on another account. Been playing on and off for the past few leagues just got back to active play again.
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Been playing solo for abit and I just feel like joining a guild to chat with people and run a few maps/dailies.
send me a pm.
1. In game name (IGN); Dosraki
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); three weeks. I know i do not have the requirements
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild

I am looking for a guild the last two weeks but most are small and not very active or don't have discord or teamspeak with a bunch of people on it. I am looking for a active guild that has people on discord/teamspeak.
Currently stuck at tier 5 maps, i dont get alot of tier 6 / tier 7 drops.
hope you can make a exception :)
1. In game name (IGN);

Terminatoar

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);

Account was created on January 29, 2013 .Never played full time. Been playing on and off.Was playing Diablo 1 and 2 ALOT when they came out if that matters.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;

My highest character is a lvl 80 that i started last week, although i am not enjoying the build very much and started Terninatoar 3 days ago.
With that out of the way id like to say that i am applying for the countless reasons that a well organised guild can offer. One for all and all for one really suits the POE "guild system" ,i think.
I was looking for a more relaxed game and i thought to give POE another go, so here i am.
I have large experience in competitive and casual online gaming and always enjoy organised gaming. I think by joining a guild is the only way to enjoy an online game nowadays.
Hope to see you ingame
IGN: Agoraa

PoE game experience: I have been playing for about 2 years.

Why I'm searching for a guild: I want to help people progress and enjoy Path of Exile the way it is meant to be played: with friends. I believe I would be a welcome addition to your guild, as i am online at least once a day, and am kind, friendly, and patient with new players. Also, with the arrival of the new Prophecy league, I wanted to play it with a large, friendly community of players, and not want to face any challenges the league has to offer alone.
In game name (IGN):

fuzyduck

Your game experience in Path of Exile :

created account during mid warbands league so around mid 2015.
have been playing off and on ever since

Why are you searching for guild :

to play with other people , try out different builds and if possible help other people . :)
Last edited by fuzyduck on Jul 8, 2016, 3:29:45 PM
1. In game name (IGN); Thimarakia
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Almost 4 years
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Im searching for some company while doing the challenges

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info