[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

"
Demonchaser wrote:
hi all

1. In game name (IGN); YoooWiPe
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 3 years +
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;

I am searching for a guild bcs alone mapping is soooo boring, and like talking and gaming together.

i hope to hear / see you soon

Greetzzz Martin

See you in game! !
Guild leader of Apotheosis for more information about the guild:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/900355
1. ign: Lamenipples
2. 1+ year, lvl95 in PSC, 40/40

3. After doing all of PSC solo, I'd love to join an active guild before the 2week event starts. I prefer text-chat to voice-chat. Thinking about a Conduit build for 2week. Do you guys have members on EU gateways?
1. In game name (IGN);

iGPN, lvl91 deadeye.

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);

Started playing in 06/01/2014, almost 600h on steam record.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild;

I'm looking for a guild because i've decided to put some effort in perandus and it was really fun, but lonely, i then joined a guild but it was mostly deserted, only me and another member were on and chatting most of the times.
Eventualy he left the guild and joined yours, after hearing and reading good things about it i decided that i wanted to join too, so here i'm :)

ty for your time.
Last edited by Prxe on May 9, 2016, 8:49:21 PM
IGN: TheGrillfriend, lvl 95 elementalist

I started playing PoE on and off around 2-3 years ago. 2700 logged steam hours...

I'm looking for a guild because though I usually play with my friends, none of them are at the same level of commitment or interest. because of that, this past league I was very active in joining public mapping groups and made plently of mapping friends. However I'm looking for a group of more active players to grind end-game maps, craft items, talk, and theorycraft with. Thanks!
IGN: TheGrillfriend
hi my ign is asersmash
I have only been playing poe for 3 months but I feel the need to seek a guild it is always nice to be able to ask a guild member a question and not get trash talked because it is a noob question lol and gameplay always goes better and is a lot more fun when the people you play with are nice and respectful if this is how your guild operates I would love to join!
hello my name is kostas . i played path of exile for about 2 years with big breaks so i am not the most experienced player . i played with a team of friends , bot most of them left the game .My game name is AbyssServant i am a lvl 52 duelist . I would like to join your guild cause as you know its boring to play alone , i would like a friendly community to play and communicate together , i will be happy to meet you all and have fun together .
Hi, there i read the thread through, im a very active player in POE, ben playing it for about 3 years and have alot of high experienced charecters, i like to join the guild cuz a bit tierd of not having a guild to play with and level with, my ign is AIVIA :)
1. GFIvangard (HC prophecy)
2. I've played POE since Open beta and played in every league other than perandus
3. I'm looking for a group of players to spend my time with during challenge leagues, run maps, trade etc.

Note* There are no 85+ chars on my account atm as I did a character cleanup before Prohecy, but there are 3 80+ and my current league char (57)
Hi
IGN: TheAlmightyPaco (Prophecy, currently lvl 76)
Game experience in Path of Exile: Playing since 2013, stoped for almost 1 year but now im back (have a 90 char and around 3/4 more between 70 and 80)
Why are you searching for guild: Never been a member of a guild before and wanted to try. And this guild seems cool
Last edited by xdavidias on Jun 8, 2016, 11:51:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info