[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. In game name (IGN); Tecvius
2. Your game experience,Still pretty new to the game.
3. Free text,To have people i can play with as well as learn the game from.
Last edited by Hawk18 on Feb 9, 2019, 3:46:19 AM
1. IGN: Fresh_Like_That
2. 3 years playing off and on more recently have been playing more
3. Looking for a more hc focused guild than current one
Last edited by Scandous on Feb 10, 2019, 4:56:39 PM
Last edited by Seratt on Feb 11, 2019, 8:09:12 PM
Hey guys, i was in this guild and left cause i wasnt going to continue playing and i didnt want to keep the place in the guild. If there is a spare place now i want to join in again since im starting this league fresh and ready. Cheers!

IGN: Exilesiro
Experienced player played since 2014
Help at start so i can help others when im in the right place, have fun and share tips/builds etc
In game name: AgelessStranger_

Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): 1 (some time in 2013 and again more recently)

Why are you searching for guild: Looking for active group that pushes more difficult content. Bonus points for camaraderie!
1. In game name (IGN); Gloodangus

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Started playing in the beta, been off and on ever since. Mostly during the last 2 years (just hit 3k hours played) but I do have some OG race items from when I was a kid!

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Socializing is a huge part of any game for me. Unfortunately most of my friends don't play POE, and due to the nature of the game I generally am always playing alone rather than in a group. So, being in a guild will bring that social aspect I desire.

Thanks!
1. In game name (IGN); KillRMx

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); About 2 years.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Socializing basically. I´ve played solo for the two years i´ve been active and feel I´ve been missing out on the group play/social experience the game provides.

See you guys in game.
1. In game name (IGN); RoteX

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Started during the Closed beta in 2011, Aug 3.

3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; I took a break from PoE during the Synthesis league becouse i didnt have the time for PoE at the time. But now i do have time for gaming so i would love to join for the socializing part of a guild.

/RoteX
IGN: SmokesOrbsofLegion

Been playing for 3 years.

I'm interested in joining your Guild because playing is much more fun when you are in a Guild and have good people to play with!
1. In game name (IGN): Sephanys, Morantes
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years): I've been playing the game since open beta, with some ups and downs about my activity.
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild: I'm looking for a friendly environment to have some good chat, enjoy the current Legion league and reach the objectives together!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info