[DIVIÑE] Apotheosis - Heist Leagues Recruiting SC/HC [67/150]

1. In game name (IGN); JeffeTheDeadeye
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Started in Apr 2016. Played on and off since
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Looking for a group of active, experienced players yo play/chat with
1. In game name (IGN):
Somites

2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years):
Started in 2016, played only a little bit until last league, where I became more serious. Highest level character is 88.

3. Why are you searching for guild:
I am looking for a community of players that I can talk about the game with while playing, and sometimes grouping to play with. I'm willing to offer whatever I can to help the guild move forward as a whole.
Yo guys i played before ,but im new in this delve.Pls inv chief
In game name (IGN); UNDENIABLE_JUGGerr
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Joined: Oct 21, 2014
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Looking for a group of active to play and learn about the game.
ign rapedby_fps inv boss
IGN: Azur_Blast

Experience: Been playing on and off for a long time, back when they had different leagues for Hardcore and Softcore, although always pretty casually.

Other: Looking for like minded people to group up with and talk poe related things. Used to be a sporadic build creator where I would get an idea and try to make it work. Because of this, I had barely touched the deep end game post white maps in poe, despite extensive knowledge in the game. Recently I've been more devoted to the builds I make and I'd like some company to encourage me to push further, as solo I tend to lose interest once I hit 65-70 ish. Not going to lie, custom leagues were the final nail in the coffin to look for a guild. I'd really like to experience what they're like and I think a guild is be the perfect way to do just that.

P.S: Sorry for the wall of text.
"Someday, someone will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you."
Last Word - Darksteel
Last edited by DarkSouls666450 on Nov 12, 2018, 8:26:26 PM
(IGN); FlatFootFreedie
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); Joined: Sept 2016
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; Looking for a group of like minded players and have some fun.
1. In game name (IGN); Cospri_Betrayed
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); 4
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; To be apart of a community of friends.
1. In game name (IGN); woppuffet
2. Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years); player like 5 years in standard and new leagues.
3. Free text, why are you searching for guild; I left my old guild in standard because I want to start experiencing hardcore for real POE experience.
In game name (IGN);
-Purdilicous

Your game experience in Path of Exile (Years);
-I don't know about years played, but I have over 700 hours in the game, so I guess several.

Free text, why are you searching for guild;
-I'm trying to find a guild so I can learn more about this game and have others to talk to about it as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info