I'D like to play the beta

looking greet.!!! CAN'T WAIT.!!!:)
GGG is by far the best and i cannot see any game in next 5 or 10 years beating this game. btw did any of you guys notice that GGG were in the newspaper? well the "Box" part of it. :D
ACE Member.
Last edited by Malstrond on Nov 22, 2011, 12:53:16 PM
To the original post:

WHO HERE DOESN'T? lol seriously I can't imagine anyone on this forum that doesn't want to play the beta! Too good, don't sell out GGG!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
I spread the word too, I got a few friends already interested on PoE
Poke - 3x Iron Reflexes Ranger
I was planning on playing both games, but since Blizzard broke my heart this morning I've been making sure to let all my ARPG inclined friends know that this game is the right choice of the 2.

I would rather send GGG some cash modifying my char harmlessly and knowing I can be competitive then waste 60 bucks on a game and watch all my effort fall to the wayside because all these irresponsible children are blowing through dough outfitting their characters all uberly.
Last edited by Jmancini on Aug 2, 2011, 1:14:27 AM
So hope I get chosen for BETA or the game comes out soon, so many other games I want to play nearing the end of the year, so getting some early access might win me over for good :)
:< if only I could...
I wonder how will they pick the beta testers...
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/845/page/6

"
Chris wrote:
At least half of the weighting will be random, I expect. We promised a lottery system, and that's what we can deliver. We may bias it slightly to reward people who have taken part in the forums, but that's not going to be the main deciding factor.
I think that everyone in this thread should get in :) CB is fast approaching...
Level 98 Cyclone Shockwave Slayer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info