I'D like to play the beta

looking forward to this game...been waiting on a good one for years now
don't stop killing it till it's in pieces..
waiting is killing me, I hope I get in
Any news on when the beta is starting? Im a hardcore arpg player and this game looks like it could be epic.
Same here. With the recent gutting of the skill system in Diablo 3 along with other changes, I'm even more interested in Path of Exile.
"
Howler wrote:
Same here. With the recent gutting of the skill system in Diablo 3 along with other changes, I'm even more interested in Path of Exile.

Signed! The skill system of POE seems to be so much more innovative, flexible and more fun making as in D3.
of course i'd like to play the beta of this AWESOME game, but when whill be released? :/ too much time waiting for it, like diablo 3.. =)
If I was given a beta key for Diablo 3 I would GLADLY give it up for a beta key for Path of Exile. This game looks amazing!
I believe Chris has said he's hoping to start Closed Beta around August 8th. And they will be inviting thousands of players, not all at once of course.

Oh, and I would eat dog sh*t to get into beta. ;)
I love lamp
Hoping to get into the beta as well, as I'm a total hack n' slash loot collector junkie. This caught my attention and it looks really, really promising :)
August 10th
You didn't turn out your phone in church?!
It may be God calling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info