Client Performance (Updated June 16)

"
"
Oh and give us option to load ALL effects ready, / command or something. I don't mind waiting for a little bit longer on 1st loading screen if it reduces lag spikes. 10 seconds or even minute, I don't care. Strongboxes, skeletons, arctic breath etc are pain in the ass :p

They can't, it's a 32bit game and I don't think they've enabled the Large Address Aware flag either so it's limited to using only 2GB of RAM even if you have more.

"
jstq wrote:
5 gb from 16 gb

How large is your GGPK file? If it is significantly larger than 4.8GB then you should either delete it and redownload it or use the GGPK Defragmenter (Search the forum for it).

The games patcher does a poor job when it comes to patching the GGPK file, it doesn't remove obsolete data. This means that it takes more time to search the file for relevant data.
Fragmentation, if any, shouldn't be an issue in his case, because the game is loaded from ramdisk where random and "continuous"(sorry, forgot the right word) access costs/times are nearly equal.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Its 4.56 gb. Did refrag after 1.1 was out.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
The initial post has been updated today!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris wrote:
This causes them to take too long to load, and is easily noticable in areas that contain Vaal side areas (as the hea

NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo

You better buff spawn rates again to compensate.
Improvements sound great. Thanks to Jonathan and Russell for their work on trails, looking forward to what this may bring.
Died to loading screen today, is there anyway to fix that?
Thanks Chris and Co.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Preloading of Large Sounds (New: May 16, 2015)

2015? :D
Thanks Chris!

With regards to text display are there any upcoming plans to provide Chinese translations to the game? I think a lot of us would agree that this game is amazing and we'd love to see it grow. Giving this access to Chinese players would be a huge step forward, plus your servers are geographically advantaged to begin with.
"
Thanks Chris!

With regards to text display are there any upcoming plans to provide Chinese translations to the game? I think a lot of us would agree that this game is amazing and we'd love to see it grow. Giving this access to Chinese players would be a huge step forward, plus your servers are geographically advantaged to begin with.

Yes
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info