Improved Hailrake Fight in 1.1.3

"
unkempt wrote:
Redesigning the same fights over and over while never touching the other 90% seems a bit weird.

This one is an important one because it's so early in the game. During later fights, new players have become much more comfortable with what options are available.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
As long as we don't dethrone Normal Hailrake as the rip king, I am okay with this.

I'll miss him though.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
CAKE CAKE CAKE
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
haha yeah I always tell my friends dont run away the second form on ice spear will wreck you lolol
S L O W E R
good evening folks..

hah hoping to see thsoe improvements soon.

Also void battery all the way!!!
Yawn, never knew him to be an issue, way to work on the tough issues first. Lets keep fixing what aint broke +1 ggg
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
I'm kinda sad... his icespears were easy to avoid. His glacial cascade now again will be punishing for melee ranged characters.

Also why Hailrake? Why not Fairgraves? He needs more attention. I mean at least Hailrake had a skill! Fairgraves just walks slowly and slaps you...
rip hailrape...

ps. Fairgraves is a troll fight. Maybe the only people to die to iat are first time platers who have no life gear and dont know whats gonna happen and just panick there and maybe even desynch a bit on the skellies and then panick more and die...

Other then that there is 0 risk in that fight. Maybe we need some vaal summon skellies to stress test the pc's as well?
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Apr 10, 2014, 8:29:00 PM
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
This ruins the "fun" of dying the first time playing this game. It makes for an interesting experience.

Also what others have said, there are other areas of the game that need improvement. There is a growing feeling of a lack of direction and taking the community feedback into consideration from the devs.
IGN:
@Antilogy
Last edited by Antilogy on Apr 10, 2014, 8:34:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info