1.1.2 Patch Notes

"
majin715 wrote:
Is that a delayed 2nd 1st april joke?
I dont want to complain about everything...
but if you nerf a skill gem like smoke mine, you should take one or two thoughts about it...

This patch note looks like our school programming class:
- "Hey guys, I've completed sth"
- "Have you ever tested it?"
- "No, but its pushed already"

gg, ggg

+1
"
Malone wrote:
lol@rage above...

nerfs were fully expected ( but where is the snapshot exploit fix ??? why so long with this exploit running around ??? ), and boosts to some skills are welcome...

really? like ggg has not said a number of times that snapshot is not a exploit. really?
"
DonVadim wrote:
"
oBLACKIECHANo wrote:
"
DonVadim wrote:
Everything is great !

Now all i want is a fix to snapshot "mechanic" (or rather exploit).

Why is it an exploit? Do you kids even have a reason to call it an exploit?

Because it allows certain builds to virtually get multiple additional item slots ?
Also why do you call others "kids" ?

only 2 builds i can think of that can even use this.
1. summoner
2. rf

for RF the build is not even remotely viable as a degen build without snapshotting the only value to RF as a skill gem is using it for the more spell damage modifier (aka boring) this adds a fully solid build far from OP. its a strong build but definatly not op.

so basically you feel like summoners should only be allowed to scale off gem level? and that it is an idiotic notion that they are allowed to scale with gear and currency/time investment? I mean i feel like its fucking stupid that in the perma leagues or after a league is out for a few months that some builds can get 100k+ damage while a summoners damage does not change 1 bit no matter how many exalts are in their gear from when they first hit around level 85ish. or what about them CoC cyclone 1MILLION dps? i mean basic unscaleable damage totaly balance. its not like snapshoting even gives that much anyways the biggest benefit is the 6th gem slot if that player doesnt have a 6link witch most end game players have anyways for their build. they snap shot minions with amulet+helmet+chober because they want to squeeze that itsy bitsy weetle bit of tiny power into their minions so there is that 10% chance they wont die and will have to go back searching through zones to summon back up their chossen spectre type.
the main strength of summoner is the fact that they are rather safe(sit behind minions) and that well they dont scale up in damage with gear so its good for "solo" mfing. but those things are still the same without snapshotting.

sorry for wall of text
"
Rhalph wrote:
"
Reduced the drop rate of Vaal Orbs.

Fantastic, another currency that will only be usable by those who can play 10 hours a day. Fuck you, GGG. Seriously. I've been playing the game since closed beta and it's worse and worse every day... You are so obsessed with balancing it for trade that you forget to make a fun game.
You know why there are more and more people playing Diablo 3? Because they removed that stupid auction house and now the game is fun and enjoyable again, because you ACTUALLY find INTERESTING loot.

I'm sick. For two years I've been defending and promoting PoE against that shit that was D3 and now you've ruined the game so much it's the other way round.

Seriously Vaal Orbs were more common than alch orbs and not only that, they had basically no economic value (outside of SC maybe).

They are cheap to come by and by now you should most likely have 20 of them already. and I'm not sure how many you normally use but I use like 1 or 2 a week if at all.

"
You know why there are more and more people playing Diablo 3? Because they removed that stupid auction house and now the game is fun and enjoyable again, because you ACTUALLY find INTERESTING loot.

No because they changed it a bit and people try it out.
this is what the new patch is" we didn't fix minion pathing, but we fucted the way you fixed it."
ANyone who does not get why the smoke mine nerf is big. Here let me try and break it down to you. say you use fireball or cyclone to kill mobs. say you fireball or cyclone gets stuck and you can't use it. smoke mine fixed this problem for summoners and now ggg Fucked that. thanks ggg
"
BldSwtTrs wrote:

When I read patch notes these days, more often than not it seems as though GGG doesn't actually play their own game. ...

they don't, haven't you seen Chris and Jonathan in pre expansion interview confuse names of basic skills and not being able to answer simple mechanic question and ofter replying 'I am not sure'... :/
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
NoeNoe wrote:

ggg must thought it was to strong for some reason im curious about these reasons

Summoners Atziri fights, especially second bosses.

But anyway, great patch GGG, I was wondering, if not to return to PoE, but as my most favorite class here is again greeted with nerfs, I think I will still be farming blood shards and waiting for next Chris move.

So because a element of skill is to strong on 1 fight in the whole game they remove it?
Doesnt spectre bubbles being shorter now nerf summoners on that fight?
Im curious to see if they chance immmortal call to because i think that might be also really strong on that second fight.

Im playing invasion only and have not done the atziri fight so maybe they are to strong there, but to remove minions from smoke mine from 99% of the game because its to strong in 1% is kinda dumb because it makes the other 99% much more enjoyable.
Last edited by NoeNoe on Apr 7, 2014, 4:34:35 AM
"
NoeNoe wrote:
"
tmaciak wrote:
"
NoeNoe wrote:

ggg must thought it was to strong for some reason im curious about these reasons

Summoners Atziri fights, especially second bosses.

But anyway, great patch GGG, I was wondering, if not to return to PoE, but as my most favorite class here is again greeted with nerfs, I think I will still be farming blood shards and waiting for next Chris move.

So because a element of skill is to strong on 1 fight in the whole game they remove it?
Doesnt spectre bubbles being shorter now nerf summoners on that fight?
Im curious to see if they chance immmortal call to because i think that might be also really strong on that second fight.

Im playing invasion only and have not done the atziri fight so maybe they are to strong there, but to remove minions from smoke mine from 99% of the game because its to strong in 1% is kinda dumb because it makes the other 99% much more enjoyable.

Hey we all know that the smoke mine change is bad and overall smoke mine was an amazing addition to minions before the patch.

There is basically no reason to discuss this any longer and just hope that next patch they revert the change since I doubt many Summoners are happy with the change.

I mean even those who didn't use SM can't really say that the change was good, at best they can be indifferent.
until i see a feedback thread created for glacial cascade to post this in let me say:

gmp+coc+gcascade = furmark

russell you have my condolences. lol
Also, I'd like to take a quick second to revel in all the summoner tears. Yeees my dears, let it all out, the whambulance is on its way.
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info