[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

Hi,

what is your opinion about this builds? I just started the game again.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAkNYhw_llV-EIZ7GQLajbWbfWgwmWMshbFbj56Bg8vSeTOrc-QYcxnqZXOuHyRf4K2L0QzMaueyD-h_iTjEbE9jwthxlsFvxLJ-1Z86yqLKdaKyoTo_LwH8WKr2xM_6IAU1JFnZrg6-4o-oLHuJPR_aeUXl0snBEtfIPN-i2LH8creG0ZakPAVAj0vOpLrhsl2VvpAt-KSbHXz_k374iTJ7QMRnEc3Iw2UEItR2HiVUsWvyaVyBT1b2qMsNii2T1fUlOX9FXGg9sEB0yzl5U6WMNtXGuESPfXrJjfvoXFQksrDZBVwBqBbwSzjHZN2J48

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxtjBBHloC2F4DehmvooB3DJ-OlI26FivhmBTuzgbTLG_1WFSVEkaPiku8ax8uF8_8i8nL-Of7w5qHqgYIPBqOxznROc9_Fhj9kiMzzH7f-M__Aix2L01krXyqW5KyG6qMZ6mV03j_o-kGYLkkBGKr3JsbEYyCf4KGNccp8autz5TpQUtQKDvTifVxFh07XrvYEtMMuKA6yxFln1bKk0_J6xHJT-r0tqNLOkVIN7G6mL6sRm0ytPAD9XtapO-p9JNCpt46_zF3Q3Tfu965wrEorvj_rp9df7Ip9TcFcEzhs4hdluvkApKfYd2Z6BEnrBz

Hc builds.

THX

Is this build viable in Beyond with Mondays game changes?

I hope so since this looks like a very fun build
I decided to use
with this build, the shock is wonderful, but i do want to freeze mobs as well with traps, so i used a 4l of Trap / 16% Shock Nova / Ele prolif / Iron Will, but i cant seem to freeze mobs. Anyone know why ?
really interested in what you guys have to say about the new patch. anything that affects us?

edit:

just read them. IT has nothing to do with us. YAY!
Last edited by sighlight on Sep 28, 2014, 8:09:58 PM
Is Doon Cuebiyari Vaal Sceptre viable for this build? Lets say i have 400 str so its 50% dmg increase, will it be over +60% Spell damage?
Hey, I was wondering if it was worth it to pick up the Alchemist nodes in the witch tree instead of the life and flask nodes. While I'd lose 11% max life and the increased recovery of the life flasks, I'd gain the increased effect and duration of all flasks, including the Divination Distillate. Would that increased IIR percentage and duration be justifiable for the loss of said life nodes?
"
Mutaclotos wrote:
Hey, I was wondering if it was worth it to pick up the Alchemist nodes in the witch tree instead of the life and flask nodes. While I'd lose 11% max life and the increased recovery of the life flasks, I'd gain the increased effect and duration of all flasks, including the Divination Distillate. Would that increased IIR percentage and duration be justifiable for the loss of said life nodes?

no fucking way. 11% max life is a lot. at least two nodes.

why are you having a problem with div distillate? 5 seconds is MORE than enough time. trust me you will get used to it.
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
Is this build viable in Beyond with Mondays game changes?

I hope so since this looks like a very fun build

yes been using this since start of beyond works perfect

Ty...been trying this build and am L40...still working out the mechanics and I am running out of mana currently but I'm having a great time!!!

Question:why the 2flame totems setup on the gear?
Also why 2trap set ups?
Thanks
Hey all I just started using this build im only level 35 so far and im having a blast. I took your advice and invested in a quality(15%) flame totem to help them out during early levels. Now I know I'm still in normal, but these things are destroying whatever i put them by.

I'm curious though, I have the conversion trap with iron will right now but I am unsure under what situation I should be deploying them? As of right now they seem unnecessary as i barely have time to get both totems up and a nova trap out before most anything is dead(with the exception of resist elites)

Also, is this build capable of soloing atziri(sp?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info