[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

OK, sweetness!
I took the BM node and it is AWESOME!!!

You were correct, I barely even notice the health leave when I hit the totems and flammability. Just so much fun at L60.

Thank you for the direction with this FT build...All I need now are some decent flasks and I will be set
Last edited by WarriorX10 on Oct 4, 2014, 6:15:55 PM
"
WarriorX10 wrote:
OK, sweetness!
I took the BM node and it is AWESOME!!!

You were correct, I barely even notice the health leave when I hit the totems and flammability. Just so much fun at L60.

Thank you for the direction with this FT build...All I need now are some decent flasks and I will be set

best ones are seething or bubbling, also one granite with immunity to curses is nice to have
bah, divination distillate... how do you get it to properly work with blood magic and high life reg. I've been trying blood rage, spamming totems to get life down.. not working very well.
Hello expjah,

First off, nice build.

With that said, im having issues.. You keep saying that you should level flame totem or added support gems in an offhand/freeslot, yet even with 66 points invested by following the leveling build, im at aroud 15int and a level 2 flametotem will need 34 int ( correct me if im wrong )

Not only cant i at 40-50 level flametotem i cant even equip the supported stones. even when i look at your gear i dont see anything added aswell. i wonder... where does the int come from?

i can't swap to flametotem at all at this point and ive added alot of nodes into it.
Surely people can say get a few int from your gear, but that means giving up alot.
in the early stages i would be able to counter it with some gear, but how do you even manage to
do that late game? youll need 109 int for Added chaos lvl 20 for example.

Even your level 68 mace requires 125int. where am suppose to pull that much int from?
Your leveling guide will leave you with around 30 at 66 points invested.

Care to clarify? thanks,

Roy.
Last edited by Nukingfuts on Oct 8, 2014, 12:51:47 PM
You can get int from gear. If you can't, you must get int nodes and then respec them out later when you have the int from gear.The nearest nodes are Versatility, Ancestral Knowledge, and the nodes near Templar/Scion.
any particular reason why you leave shock nova at 15?
www.twitch.tv/atenpls

Standard - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/811535 | http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/803616
"
vXz wrote:

i think he doesnt have int req, tho he said he's using fire trap in the new league few pages back
Totemic Zeal really affect totem cast speed or its only tooltip bug?
"
drokzzz wrote:
"
vXz wrote:

i think he doesnt have int req, tho he said he's using fire trap in the new league few pages back

I have been wondering about which would do more damage , fire trap or shock....so which is it at higher levels??
"
zenfighter wrote:
bah, divination distillate... how do you get it to properly work with blood magic and high life reg. I've been trying blood rage, spamming totems to get life down.. not working very well.

curse spamming works for me
You will never be happy if
you continue to search for
what happiness consists of.
You will never live if you are
looking for the meaning of life.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info