[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

"
_PBS_ wrote:
"
simbad113q wrote:
Please refresh the Board the passive skills for version 2.2.0

I can update skill tree for you. How much armour you have? Using "shield swap" with culling strike for extra rarity or play with perma-farm setup? How much Andvarius you have? Any problems with resistance?

Hi friend, its posible play full MF actually? with 2xandvarius and the MF chest?
Thx.
"
RubenDoOm wrote:
Hi friend, its posible play full MF actually? with 2xandvarius and the MF chest?
Thx.

Yes, absolutely. I play with 1 andvarius and Tabula Rasa, and dont have too much resistance on gear, but still no problem (my gear on previous page), can do 78 maps without hard bosses. But if boss can put a lot of physical damage directly on me (like bosses in Museum), i blow up like popcorn :)

So, i make new setup, more tanky, but i dont have good body armour, so i dont testing it yet. For this build you will need:
- Good armour chest (1500+ armour) + Lioneye's Remorse + Granite flask. Without armour on gear all armour bonuses is useless. You need Stormsail shield and maybe culling sceptre as second weapon (read first post) for extra rarity.
- If you take +30 of dextrety or intellegens already, but still need some attributes, you can take Verstility (2 points, +20 dex, +20 int, start of marauder tree, above Warriors bllod).

Build:

Some notes:
1. GMP sucks, but LMP sucks too. Flame totem on 11+ lvl have 3 projectiles total, thats more than enough. But if you still want 5 projectiles, use Rain of Splinters jewel, its cheap and powerful. But still, its not best choise.
2. Jewel is cool feature: fire damage, totem damage, projectiles damage, spell damage, cast speed, life and resistance - there is a LOT useful bonus for this build. Very easy to craft. I have two jewel with double damage bonus and resistanse, and one with life and resistance.
3. Actually, we dont need too much damage from passives anymore. So we can take more defence now.
4. Without GMP/LMP, and if we do not use high level Chaos Golem, this build have very low attribute recuirements. So we dont need a lot of intellegence and dextrity anymore.
5. New defence trick: CWDT (1 lvl) + Phase Run (1 lvl).
@_PBS_ I'm trying to run a similar gear setup as you are (pure IIQ/IIR, 2x andvarius + The +60 all resist rapier to offset the rings) and I die a lot. Anything hits me, I get stunned, and 2 seconds later dead. Granted My skill in this game is pretty low, but do you have any tips for running with this setup effectively?

My passives tree is pretty much the same as yours. I have a lot of unused gem slots where I haven't really decided what to use.

Also how are you making use of the divination distillate flask with Blood Magic and life regen? How are you getting the full duration out of it? So far I'm running without BM and with Heralds of Thunder/Ice (because I don't really know better).
"
lotusmonk wrote:
@_PBS_ I'm trying to run a similar gear setup as you are (pure IIQ/IIR, 2x andvarius + The +60 all resist rapier to offset the rings) and I die a lot. Anything hits me, I get stunned, and 2 seconds later dead. Granted My skill in this game is pretty low, but do you have any tips for running with this setup effectively?

My passives tree is pretty much the same as yours. I have a lot of unused gem slots where I haven't really decided what to use.

Also how are you making use of the divination distillate flask with Blood Magic and life regen? How are you getting the full duration out of it? So far I'm running without BM and with Heralds of Thunder/Ice (because I don't really know better).

Well, first of all, you need training with life and granite flasks. You need react for damage spike really fast. Its alpha and omega.

I play with high damage build right now, you can see (i think) my jewels here: https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwEABLMGDgn2C2EOPBDMFCAUcRZvGS4aOBo-HOcdFCLiJbwnLyftKk0qjSu2LKc1kjbYOlg62DrhPC09_D8nRtdH4kkbSshVxlcNWGNY5VnzWitfP2P9ZlRmnmjyah5uqnGFcg94aXrme8OCB4KbguSDX4PMhXuKr4xGjM-PRpARkFWaO5uhogCj8qQ5rJitja9ssUK18rc-wGbDE8T2xq7G2M9-0iHUfNWm2L3ZYdl82rnbT9-_4MPhc-Nq7DjsVe087w7wH_Fs8i_yQfJF9kj2rvfX-JP60v4K?accountName=_PBS_&characterName=Gadzillo

There is a lot of damage bonuses from tree and jewels. Plus, i use very good sceptre. I dont have any armour or evasion, but i have more than 5100 life and 6700 damage without any heralds - its take too much life and give low damage bonus. And i dont tank by myself at all. I tank with totems and golem and trying to stay out of fight. Its not too hard, totems kill mobs pretty fast. Right now i doubt, maybe idea to exchange damage for some armour is not so cool as i think...

How to use Divination Disstilate: instant spamming Flammability + faster casting + increased area + some compatable support with high mana multiplier, it take enough life to use life flask. But still, i dont have all duration all the time. For full duration i need spam curse for several seconds before using Divination (and after), and sometimes its just not possible... So yeah, using Divination with BM is very tricky.

And gear updates: i change Doryani's belt for rare one with high life bonus. And change amulet, also for life bonus. +196 flat life, its about ~500 life total. I think, this buld can reach 6000 life and even more with some proper gear...
Last edited by _PBS_ on Jul 23, 2015, 2:17:04 AM
bookmarked
Hi im quite new to the game but looking at the skill tree that u posted i see some that some skills are not connected to others is that a bug or a game mechanic that im not awere of?

ps if its a bug can u post how to link those skills =)
I was wondering the same thing when I saw there were gaps all over the skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info