[1.3.0] [BL/TM] BM Flame Totem solo Magic Find/group culler. (78+Maps solo/Dominus)

@Buks how du u use Divination Distillate with 300 regen ? for me it was impossible even with a 329mana cuse (wastetd slot for bloodmagic lvl 1). i think i was at 270 and now with only 3.5% regen (191reg) i can use my flask.

i want to try double curse like u but i have no slots but do we realy need this ? my gems are now q20 and my totem dps is 3704,9 and everything dies so fast.. most of time i use item rarity gem in my 6link because 2600dps is more than enough.

tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAnEDxgSzBg4GoAn2EMwUIBRNFHEVIBZvGJEaOB0UJKolvCcvJ-0qEypNKo0spyzpNZI22DbpOlg8LT38PydJG0p9SsRKyEz_T31QR1FgVbVVxlhjWfNaK18_Y_1khGaeZ6BsFm6qcql4aXsgfuKAVoPbhxmHdoxGjM-PRpBVm6GezaIAo_KkrKcwp4SsmKyqr2y18rc-vJ_AGsEExPbFisauxtjYvd0N37_jauOf6hjsVe8O8B_xbPIv9kj2rvcy99f4k_jr-b360vxL_MX-Cv6H

gear:
Spoiler

Last edited by Dobermann83 on Sep 1, 2014, 4:05:39 PM
Running this as the solo-kind is definitely the way I find it the most fun as well, while sometimes mapping with friends. Currently using a 5L without Rarity when solo and might fix up a rarity 4L for that instead. HP is at around 3.2/3.5k with Herald of Ice activated and tooltip dps of slightly below 1.5k. So far only have a map pool of 69-70s but the 71-72 I've done have been pretty cool so far, Double Carnage was fun and hectic dodging the hooks.
Hadn't really considered going up for double curse but I might go do that soon.

Current gear:
Spoiler

Next to-do when it comes to gear is to fix a kicker spell-damage shield and then pair Wheel with a Heartbreaker weapon swap. Some gear can also get some crafting done but I've been slacking with that so far.

Is there any way to increase life\survivability of totem except passive nodes?
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvVEmoGGoe0iFXDdlhGS4n7ayqWfMqE1orLKej8p7NpzAUcd-_FCBQRxiRA8YGDmP9CfbE9jwtxq4cpwxfU6VM_69sxYrwHwSzAnEUTaIAwBqQVaeEGjhmnvrSfuKAVk99UWA26eNqJKoWb7c-QYf56P4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nKk0VICLiR-LQgaQ58kU64aZX_o9N4yzpytMZtGqT1e3AD7ZBTioppd0N

This is what I thought I should do for trhe 1.2 Patch. This will be my farmer strictly for dominus/piety. Thoughts?
"
xSigma wrote:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYYz38jM_2SF8_458nL-8OvJ-krPIvVEmoGGoe0iFXDdlhGS4n7ayqWfMqE1orLKej8p7NpzAUcd-_FCBQRxiRA8YGDmP9CfbE9jwtxq4cpwxfU6VM_69sxYrwHwSzAnEUTaIAwBqQVaeEGjhmnvrSfuKAVk99UWA26eNqJKoWb7c-QYf56P4K2L01krXybqpKyD8nKk0VICLiR-LQgaQ58kU64aZX_o9N4yzpytMZtGqT1e3AD7ZBTioppd0N

This is what I thought I should do for trhe 1.2 Patch. This will be my farmer strictly for dominus/piety. Thoughts?

u have way too much lifereg. for piety/dominus only can sacrifice some hp nodes for more dmg

i watched some other dominus kill videos with topic titles like 70k dmg bla. they need good items/expesive uniques but most of them cant kill dom this fast. flametotem is realy op

few min ago all selfound except gcps

"
Dobermann83 wrote:
"
xSigma wrote:
Spoiler

u have way too much lifereg. for piety/dominus only can sacrifice some hp nodes for more dmg

i watched some other dominus kill videos with topic titles like 70k dmg bla. they need good items/expesive uniques but most of them cant kill dom this fast. flametotem is realy op

What? The Life regen nodes I take arent off course other than golems blood, I won't need that much damage if im strictly meant for culling/Solo MF. I bet I could break the 6k life mark and have like 400 life regen if not more.
"
xSigma wrote:
"
Dobermann83 wrote:
"
xSigma wrote:
Spoiler

What? The Life regen nodes I take arent off course other than golems blood, I won't need that much damage if im strictly meant for culling/Solo MF. I bet I could break the 6k life mark and have like 400 life regen if not more.

yes u can.. with all ur liferegnodes u have over 400 lifereg ~5000hp but how u will use Divination Distillate ? u cant! thats why i said remove some reg nodes

[/quote]

What? The Life regen nodes I take arent off course other than golems blood, I won't need that much damage if im strictly meant for culling/Solo MF. I bet I could break the 6k life mark and have like 400 life regen if not more.[/quote]

yes u can.. with all ur liferegnodes u have over 400 lifereg ~5000hp but how u will use Divination Distillate ? u cant! thats why i said remove some reg nodes[/quote]

Or spam a skill with lots of mods or curses?
yes i tried this too with curse + bm lvl1 + inc aoe + inc dura with 329mp still hard to use and it cost u 4L item. maybe for only dominus its ok but for map play not. but why u need so many regen for dominus ? u dont :)
So I dont die? lol. Not sure why you'd use a BM gem if you have the keystone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info