Seraph Weapon Effect and Seraph Footprints Videos

Finally something awesome for the rest of the players that joined after the closed and open beta and did not have the chance to purchase those awesome looking effects and those cute baby pets.

I am looking forward to new supporter packs and i pray and wish for you to bring some other baby cute lil' pets and more amazing weapon effects like that exalted ones that i missed.
So thank you GGG for thinking to the rest of the community as well,i'll keep supporting you and i hope my wish comes true as i'm sure i'm not the only one :)
Kind Regards,Mina
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
Damn, I was hoping 1.1.2 would be ready today or tomorrow given Chris said "late next week" last week, now I have to wait until Monday to mess around with Glacial Cascade?!

:'(

I really like the Weapon Effect, but I kinda don't like the wing-thingies, but I guess that's part of the theme..

Exalted Weapon Effect is TOO bright, that it never really fits a character's look imo. A shame, can't flaunt it in the face of noobs, because it doesn't really match my character... First World Supporter Problems.. >_<
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Apr 3, 2014, 10:52:26 AM
Seraph weapon effect looks beautiful!

I'd like to put out an idea:

Could you offer:

-Alternate sound effects

for purchase?

I bet some really cool battle cries and things could happen if you get creative. :)
"
We're currently targeting early Monday (NZ Time) for our 1.1.2 Content Update. While there's a chance that it could be ready before the weekend, we'd like to play it safe and work on last minute polish issues over the weekend.

Just for curiosity, how overworked are you, GGG?

Crunch is an industry concern, even if you like your job.

I wouldn't like if you become no lifers because you make this great game...
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Well, as we are in kind of a suggestion mode:

I'd like to have pure footprint footprints. With a little sound to it.
I'd like to have footprints fitting for every weapons effect.
I'd like to see pants and Shield-effects.
And soundeffects would be nice, but please don't let me hear somebody elses barrage "Minigun".

The Seraph effect on both weapon and footprints looks nice. I'm gonna buy it eventually.
Alternate Tempest Shield mtx when?

At least update it's graphics. Please. That thing looks
Spoiler
ugly
Too be honest, I don't really like those 2 new MTX. The sword effect looks too much like the Exalted one and the footprints are kinda ugly :S
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Weapon FX look great.

How often do they release new supporter packs?
http://www.twitch.tv/johmasho
"
t_golgari wrote:
I'd like to see pants and Shield-effects.

I think it'd be cool if we could use Weapon Effects on Shields...

Exalted Shield Effect anyone? :P
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Ok now that Seraph effects are done can we go back to adding more Dark/Gore MTX plz : D
Also Aura MTX effects, thx.

Keep up to good work GGG.
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info