Seraph Weapon Effect and Seraph Footprints Videos

will the seraph pet look like a baby rhoa too? :/

seraph microtransactions make OB supporters look bad :<

unique look gone poof..

I'm that Morty guy.
Really like the Wep effect but could you make the trail a tad more..powerful. Also will the newer wep effects apply to both weapons without having to buy 2?
IGN: NemDoesMinesAgain
"
OneLyc wrote:
will the seraph pet look like a baby rhoa too? :/

seraph microtransactions make OB supporters look bad :<

unique look gone poof..

It had to be done. If you're no longer happy with your current effect, buy a new one. In fact OB effects remained exclusive, no one else can buy it.

Be happy about it, changes are always there to make things better. Not regress or stay stagnant. So is the world we live in reality. *・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael
Powered by 2015 Alienware 17" R2 laptop · Standard League · BLÔW Guild · Bird-Day - Aug 7, 2012
人生はただのゲームだ。楽しむために生きろ。勝利をつかむため遊べ。人生に勝ち、そして喜ぶために生きろ。o(^▽^)o ♪
Last edited by NotACuckRoach on Apr 3, 2014, 1:42:28 PM
Oh, is that it? I just need to spend additional money? Well, that's not a problem, I'll just pick it from this tree that grows money instead of leaves.

„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
"
Psyborg wrote:
GG GGG!

I love how the footprints are wings.

This was brought up during the april fools Win thread, but I really think alternate level-up animations would be an awesome mtx. They can fit the atmo too, swords, bloody, arcane energies, etc...

+1 I'm sure will buy some of these. They could be based on popular builds themes.
No! Move Faster! Cody wants a new pony!

(Just kidding. Keep up the good work.)
4th page! WOOOOOO!

Did I win yet?
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
Any more hints on 1.1.2 features?

Critique so far: Nemesis mods were descent, still see CB kill some people. Invasion bosses... getting a lot warmer.

Really want to kill people in hardcore? Make everyone play in groups with cast on crit. Try dealing with invasion bosses when you're at 1 fps.
The weapon effect looks like the regal one, but it could just be the lightning in the video. I do hope it's the lightning, or this will feel like a kick in the teeth.
Darn, I was hoping for a seraph shield skin.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info