Seraph Weapon Effect and Seraph Footprints Videos

Weapon effect is interesting..

I'd like to see more armour sets and awesome weapon effects in the future :)

Thumb up !
Still no love for shield effects/skins.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
3rd page. wow ...
IGN: UbogiMurarz
It will be sooooooo damn cool, and sooooo damn to expensive for me :(
;-)
Weapon effect looks good. Not feeling the footprints, look a lot like the infernal ones. But maybe that is just the video.

I've used radiant footprints with seraph armour and that looks really good.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
Seraph Weapon Effect looks really good and I think it's a bad thing. Imho no weapon effects should be comperable to OB supporter packs yet this is better than low tier OB weapon effects.

Wondering when we will see a seraph back attachment that will make current pack effects look bad. Hoping not to see such things in the future.
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
"
"
Vinifera7 wrote:
My radiant weapon effect just looks worse and worse.

that's exactly what i wanted to write. stop making better and better effects, we already spent enough money on the old old cool ones :3
but i still like the radiant weapon effect for it's subtlety

Gents, if GGG stop making better weapon effects, that'd spell the death of GGG. Also, lesser player base. There a lot of people attracted to MTX that gets better and better always, otherwise finds very little value of staying in the game.

If the old ones are looking tired in your perspective, just buy the newer ones you fancy. That's win-win for you and GGG. The old ones are still cool but new ones can provide a flavourful of customisation that gives you a value of feeling meaningful to play PoE. (=´∀`)人(´∀`=)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael