More Aura MTX (Clarity)

I dont like buying alternative effect microtransactions because I'm never sure how many of my builds will use them... I have a tendency to make alts> delete> make> delete : P

But I feel like Clarity is used by a lot of people who don't go BM so deserve an alternative effect. Especially after the OB Aura effect nerf, I think Clarity is one that should get it (although all auras should eventually get alternate effects).

I have no strong suggestion as to what it should look like, but considering Clarity is akin to and is focused on intelligence, it should be something along the lines of circling scrolls or something.

Currently looking for a decent image that could resemble this aura, feel free to post your suggestions/images.
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Mar 31, 2014, 9:38:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I'm thinking some form of runic aura effect at the base of the player like the old Righteous Fire effect, or maybe the runes circling the player like the goatmen shaman molten shell.

The rune(s) can be something like this...

SSF since ~OB
last bump

/sigh
SSF since ~OB
Do not like the auras which you have posted. Too much detail. Auras should stay simple but more recognizable.

^ Is a good example. Color- and texture-wise, pretty simple and would look much better than the original hatred aura.

Also, still baffled that we only have seen one aura mtx after the removal of the original effects. Hello? GGG?
My little tribute to Diablo 1 aka why Diablo 3 is the worst part of the series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP2ejhudUlU

ig: Witchfire_The_Unholy
Last edited by Diablo1reborn on Apr 1, 2014, 1:19:53 PM
I like that idea, im running a couple auras and would love some more diversity in their looks :)

I would had loved btw, if the forcefield would "break" when energyshield is depleted, only reason i didnt got that effect yet, even tho i really adore it ::)
Thanks for the replies, and

"
Diablo1reborn wrote:
Also, still baffled that we only have seen one aura mtx after the removal of the original effects. Hello? GGG?
"
LadyAlekto wrote:
I like that idea, im running a couple auras and would love some more diversity in their looks :)

Is exactly my reasoning as well. I do not want them to be overly flashy, but the current tiny-colored-swirly effects don't do auras justice.
SSF since ~OB
Bumping this up too. I love how Discipline looks. But where is the love for the other auras?
"
Vulpix0r wrote:
Bumping this up too. I love how Discipline looks. But where is the love for the other auras?

/Cheers : )
SSF since ~OB

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info