First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:13:54 PM
IGN: Aux
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:14:19 PM
[Removed by Support]

He's not the only player to group with others. He also decided to do 6 player HP shrine piety(to hit 100) with a tame build so not like he couldn't do anything. It was a big achievement and I see nothing wrong with mentioning it.

Discrediting him because he decided to go with the most efficient leveling method is silly. If I wanted to reach 100 first,I would do the same
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:15:14 PM
"
oRieLLi wrote:
"
Aux wrote:
"
oRieLLi wrote:
I bought the kill for 20+ ex and I don't see the problem, I died at lvl 89 with 40exalt without dropping a 2ex+ item. And also IF I had the balls and I didnt die with my main character I couldn't do Atziri cause 90% of builds can't do the fight, probably I had to respec 90/107 points from my DD build. I'm pretty sure most of kill will go to top 100 ladder player, people who played the game 10 hours per day in the last 2 weeks.

So you got the kill on a lvl 63? Nothing out of the ordinary here.

I played a lot in this league, I died in top 20 ladder, I had a build that can't kill Atziri so whats the difference?

Not that I care about all this, but I bonded the parts that makes a difference. You bought something, an achievement, that you couldn't do.
Totally failed GGG.
Defeats the purpose of a challenge.

"
SL4Y3R wrote:
You bought something, an achievement, that you couldn't do.

Qft.
Last edited by Mythicpoe on Mar 24, 2014, 12:15:54 AM
Not that i was hoping to become one off those 50 to get that mcrotransaction, but kinda disappointed how this is going. At the end i wonder howmany off the 50 players in invasion were actually able to kill it themself, without buying the kill.
"
Sodomee wrote:
First page

Edit:

Pretty sad that the selling of kills is going on in Invasion as well. I hear Havoc is charging 20 ex...

[Removed by Support]
I'm that Morty guy.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:15:44 PM
So many complainers.

The achievement says nothing about you needing to kill Atziri yourself. So some peoples strategy may have been to play through and gear/build themselves properly to kill her themselves, another persons strategy was to acquire the currency to pay the former to kill Atziri for them.

Either way, the player completed the achievement. dealwithit.jpg
I attempted 3rd atziri kill but messed up pretty badly and died. :\ Would have lived if I hit the right flask.

I attempted again in Standard on the same set of gear and did it twice with no deaths, and I had a no deaths run before that. The DPS difference between my 2 sets of gear was 5. Literally.

Regardless, here's proof you can do it with under 5k life with no deaths.

http://www.twitch.tv/theuberelite/c/3937480
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on Mar 24, 2014, 1:22:30 AM
"
TheuberClips wrote:
I attempted 3rd atziri kill but messed up pretty badly and died. :\ Would have lived if I hit the right flask.

I attempted again in Standard on the same set of gear and did it twice with no deaths, and I had a no deaths run before that. The DPS difference between my 2 sets of gear was 5. Literally.

Regardless, here's proof you can do it with under 5k life with no deaths.

http://www.twitch.tv/theuberelite/c/3937480

Oh man that sucks :( Was rooting for you to get it. Was a fan of your racing last season.
Last edited by kasub on Mar 24, 2014, 12:45:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info