First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

I just hope GGG will improve their system for that kind of things.

Leeching a boss kill isn't right. I'm fine with someone carring for two players, but only if Atziri (or anything else) was with as much HP as a 2 players fight.
"
Sodomee wrote:
"
kefirhl wrote:
To kill Atziri by yourself a player needs ~15-20ex worth of gear, get level ~81-85, practice and balls to risk it all. That's an achievment.

Mathil proved that you don't need to spend that much on gear. You need a 5L and a decent weapon for damage. The biggest factor is your build.

My guildy can even handle Crematorium(76 map) boss with a 4L and dual Divinarius. His build(MoM Crit Fireball) is just really good at handling her. I know of many people who have 6Ls and 50-100ex worth of gear who are afraid to do her. Mainly, she is pretty scary for melee builds unless you build to handle her damage.

do maths. build only works with alpha's howl(5ex) and 20/20gems(10ex). his build is also very demanding to skill in hardcore environment.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)
I bought the kill for 20+ ex and I don't see the problem, I died at lvl 89 with 40exalt without dropping a 2ex+ item. And also IF I had the balls and I didnt die with my main character I couldn't do Atziri cause 90% of builds can't do the fight, probably I had to respec 90/107 points from my DD build. I'm pretty sure most of kill will go to top 100 ladder player, people who played the game 10 hours per day in the last 2 weeks.
Shit happens deal with its just a game nobody died since havoc started selling kills jheez
So, selling Boss-kills is the problem now? I have an easy solution for this. Stop buying boss-kills. I hope everyone that is QQ-ing right now has never, ever bought a boss-kill. Otherwise: close window, don't reply, go away.
It's hilarious how worked up people get over a microtransaction
[Removed by Support]
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:11:21 PM
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:11:35 PM
No one cares about selling boss kills. It's selling spots in the top50 prize-winning spots that people don't like. It undermines the entire contest. But that's just the nature of PoE it seems.
Gratz to the 1st Atziri slayers... it was fun watching the 2 of them go for it live at the same time.

That being said, once the 1st players started slayer her it was always going to resort to them charging other players for the kills. GGG can't control everything within the community. It was a good test of something new for GGG, which they will learn from and try to refine in the future.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info