First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

/page

first page full of saracam. looks like I wasn't the only one thinking that chris hasn't made a post yet, deciding what to do with selling kills. Apparently he failed.
Hmmmmm.... Interesting. Nice job to those who have succeeded and good luck to those who haven't as of yet. I'ma stick with ambush for now.
atziri kill? I cant even get past cruel
Selling kills really fucks me up.

Be an awesome player or have enougth Money to pay for the kill...
ign: Amokherz
Visit the german PoE Community: http://www.exiled.eu
"
Schezza wrote:
/page

first page full of saracam. looks like I wasn't the only one thinking that chris hasn't made a post yet, deciding what to do with selling kills. Apparently he failed.

Mark said it's allowed, so I doubt Chris needs to make further comment on selling kills.
/forum/view-thread/869543 all my builds' compilation
Please PM me on forum to inform me if I won an auction. Thank you.
First page did not disappoint.
"
Sodomee wrote:

Pretty sad that the selling of kills is going on in Invasion as well. I hear Havoc is charging 20 ex...

[Removed by Support]

+1 +1 +1
Agree 100%
Affliction master craft service Affliction My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Affliction veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Affliction SC master craft service Affliction SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Affliction craft PM: TreeOfDead
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Mar 24, 2014, 8:07:31 PM
If someone can sell 49 or however many runs before complainers can kill Atziri themselves, the player probably never had a chance anyway.
"
Syncness wrote:
If someone can sell 49 or however many runs before complainers can kill Atziri themselves, the player probably never had a chance anyway.

I killed Atziri. I culled her with power siphon on a dual wand swap.

I think I have the right to complain. Not all 50 kills were sold, but I was told by a group that they sold the kill to 19 people on Ambush and this was a day or 2 before it was announced that there were 37 kills in Ambush.
IGN: ThrobbinRobin
To kill Atziri by yourself a player needs ~15-20ex worth of gear, get level ~81-85, practice and balls to risk it all. That's an achievment.
Playing with 70-80ms ping, which is causing long loading between zones,
resulting in 2-4 minutes disadvantage in 1 hour races.
(I was wrong, it wasn't a ping issue but something else on GGG side)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info