First Invasion Atziri kills have occurred!

At the time of writing, there have now been a total of 18 players get credit for kills of Invasion Atziri.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Mathil wrote:
I'd like to address a few things after reading through most of this.

First of all I don't know why so many people since my kill have said "he died 3 times who cares". I didn't practice shit on standard and if I really wanted a death free kill I would have hopped on my standard char with a full free respec, amazing gear and tried it a bunch first, as you would expect every invasion player to do (and did). Not only that but because I play on Ambush I choose not to alt f4 the bad situations. I watch Invasion players do it all day long where that would technically be a death.

As for saying you can hardly blame people for selling, please. It's about the character of the person, I turned down several offers to have it done for people immediately after. I specifically did not sell kills after doing my own because I saw this as a challenge for the first 50 capable players to achieve. I did not want to cheat a bunch of people that were close, about to learn the fight or planning to. Besides that I just completed what was the top realistic challenge, what do I need 200 exalts for, to jerk to?

I feel bad for many Invasion players now. Some that did it legit will have their MTX feel cheapened because many that simply bought it stand as their equals. Others will miss out on the top 50 because it became full before they got there.

Lastly given this is Invasion, some will have a very large unnatural advantage now. Even if they die they will have made enough currency to rebuild their character 10 times over. The rest of the league's competition is somewhat tainted because of this.

But yea, lolit'sjustanMTXwhocares. It's somewhat more because it was one you could earn and was limited.

Well said, assuming it's all true.
Last edited by Hrishi on Mar 24, 2014, 1:53:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info