Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Shockingly strong flamethrower build (Incinerate + Three Dragons)

that would depend on the hp of those bosses, i think those with pretty high hp or with high health map mod are not affected at all. even if it does shock bosses, depending on its hp the duration would the bare minimum at best and you will probably kill the boss easily without the shock anyway.
"
that would depend on the hp of those bosses, i think those with pretty high hp or with high health map mod are not affected at all. even if it does shock bosses, depending on its hp the duration would the bare minimum at best and you will probably kill the boss easily without the shock anyway.

don't really see the point of the three dragons then, doesn't seem to add very much power.
"
faction55 wrote:
"

don't really see the point of the three dragons then, doesn't seem to add very much power.

Even then the three dragons would be best in slot for incinerate as you never had burning damage due to the 0% base crit. Wearing it gives you the chance to shock without any downside (zero burn before, zero burn after). As long as not all the inhabitants of maps are composed of high HP uniques your clearing speed will be improved considerably. 30% - 90% MORE damage versus everything else can't be considered negligible.
"
Bada_Bing wrote:
"
faction55 wrote:
"

Even then the three dragons would be best in slot for incinerate as you never had burning damage due to the 0% base crit. Wearing it gives you the chance to shock without any downside (zero burn before, zero burn after). As long as not all the inhabitants of maps are composed of high HP uniques your clearing speed will be improved considerably. 30% - 90% MORE damage versus everything else can't be considered negligible.

Yeah but most of everything else will be dying instantly regardless. Could be using a different helm with better stats so it does come at a cost.
You do have choices with or without the helm. For most things my added Lightning damage gem is enough to shock stack. I would rather have health than being able to shock uniques right now. Maybe when I have more health in all my other slots, I might switch to that helm.
"
faction55 wrote:
"

well you are just plain wrong. Three dragons adds ALOT of power. You do not kill everything instantly at high level maps. Some high health yellow mobs or blue packs do not die instantly.

Having them constantly shocked adds a high amount of damage. Even high lvl bosses get shocked, even if its only for a very small duration.

Also the three dragons gives 30% all ress, which is not bad and it inflicts 'frozen' to mobs when you block their attack, which is also a nice addition.

Ofcourse you can play incinerate without 3 dragons, but it certainly adds alot of damage
Isnobest. This post was created in a facility that handles peanuts and may contain traces of nuts
Build of the week (S2E5): 3-dragons incinerate
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/856154
It's exactly the build i was looking for.

My changes :

With Defiance (40%reduction), Atziri's step (16%dodge spells + 30MS + Life + hight Ev)
And head hunter belt for rich people.

With this tree we have 24%block 4%TempestShield 4%Amu 30%Shield = 62%Block
With 12%Tree 60%Shield 50%Amu = 122% = 75%block spells

I just realized that acrobatic reduced the energy shield ... also i have edited my post above
Hi,
I really love the idea of fire to shock conversion via the three dragons and I'm still deciding whether to go self cast incinerate or incinerate/flame totem.
It would be nice to see this guild being updated and questions (^poster above) answered :)

Thanks!
Warm regards,
Fellow newbie SEA player
"
Shurikenger wrote:
Hi,
I really love the idea of fire to shock conversion via the three dragons and I'm still deciding whether to go self cast incinerate or incinerate/flame totem.
It would be nice to see this guild being updated and questions (^poster above) answered :)

Thanks!
Warm regards,
Fellow newbie SEA player

I will try updating it when I get home from work. Currently im using both self-cast incinerate AND flame totem (GMP)
Isnobest. This post was created in a facility that handles peanuts and may contain traces of nuts
Build of the week (S2E5): 3-dragons incinerate
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/856154

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info