its almost finish

So it sounds like if all goes according to plan the CB will be launched in the second week of August. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed to get into the first batch of invites, but Its nice to know it will soon be possible! I haven't been able to get into any other game because POE has been there looming in the back of my mind.
"
Slob wrote:
I haven't been able to get into any other game because POE has been there looming in the back of my mind.

I'm kind of like that too, but almost in the other direction. I'm trying to finish off some other gaming so I can jump into this when it's ready.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Yep, it's like a disease... and it's spreading rapidly. O.o
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
I haven't felt like this since well... I have NEVER felt this way about a PC game... I felt this way when I seen an add for Final Fantasy VII for the first time!
I love virtual brutality so save it for the Mobs...
I hope they let the people who are active in the forums in first! We're the ones who are most anxiously waiting for this game :D:D
L O L O L O L O L O L O L
"
shroomzebra wrote:
I hope they let the people who are active in the forums in first! We're the ones who are most anxiously waiting for this game :D:D

Well posting frequently on the forum doesn't mean that those people are the only ones who are most anxiously waiting for this game :D I am kind of lurking, watching every screen and video, reading everything, but not posting so much and still i am looking forward to play this so much, that its hard to even describe :D
(But yeah, i suppose that by not posting so much, i am dooming myself to be not one of the chosen ones for closed beta :D )
Last edited by Molda on Jul 28, 2011, 11:35:42 AM
"
Molda wrote:
"
shroomzebra wrote:

Well posting frequently on the forum doesn't mean that those people are the only ones who are most anxiously waiting for this game :D I am kind of lurking, watching every screen and video, reading everything, but not posting so much and still i am looking forward to play this so much, that its hard to even describe :D
(But yeah, i suppose that by not posting so much, i am dooming myself to be not one of the chosen ones for closed beta :D )

Agree. I never post on the forum but reading a lot of post and impatiently waiting for news each weeks

There can be only 1! Wow that would be a really boring beta...
Last edited by cybrim on Jul 28, 2011, 1:01:17 PM
And when i think of beta, i already used all my luck, because i managed to get to the closed beta to one other upcoming diablo-like free to play online RPG, so i am almost certain, that my luck won't help me here and i won't get to the beta of PoE :D
What other game was/is it? unless you are typing out your fantasies... please tell us, what other Diablo like game is in this style that you are up for beta on?
*very curious/but unbelieving (for good reason)*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info