its almost finish

First off, I disagree with the title of the the thread - the game is not almost finished!

The beta test is a private test of an unfinished copy of the game. It has bugs, incomplete content, and needs a lot of balance attention. Please don't expect the perfect entertainment experience in the first week of beta! We'll try hard during the beta to get the game to a releasable state so that we can allow everyone to play and enjoy it during the open beta.

Okay, now that I've had my rant, I can hopefully shed some light on more specific timing. At this stage we're anticipating deploying the initial Beta version of the game to the Alpha servers sometime in the first week of August. Once the Alpha testers have confirmed there are no major problems (which will take several days), we will then deploy that version to the Beta servers and start inviting people. This suggests that we'll probably start inviting people to the Beta in the second week of August. I would expect a rate of initially 100 people per day, though that is undecided and may be lower or higher depending on what problems we find.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info