its almost finish

Yay... After one year of waiting... Let me be your most active bugkiller !
Man, I've been around here since mid January and I can't wait no longer! ^^ I really hope that I'll get invited to CB so I can play and report bugs and errors.
In all games I always play as a warrior, guess it's in my blood or something. For all the lonely warriors out there, unite under my banner! Let us dominate over the other classes! To arms!
Yeah it's funny to see people that are "dying to play this game" when they just registered two days ago, while I can see some people waiting here for half a year :D

I'm just glad I discovered this game two months ago, or I would have died waiting :D
Hack&Slash lover!
i also waiting from 8 months :)
"
aRKENz wrote:
Yeah it's funny to see people that are "dying to play this game" when they just registered two days ago, while I can see some people waiting here for half a year :D

I'm just glad I discovered this game two months ago, or I would have died waiting :D

Yeah. At the same time try to keep in mind that the beta is no way the same as the "full" release. There are still a lot of problems that will need to be fixed. The worst thing I think would be for people to start closed beta, find something they dont like and then just complain about the whole game.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Now! This is the Chance for PoE! Diablo 3 sucks! The New Infos about d3 are horrible xd
Poe ftw! =D
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
"
aRKENz wrote:

Yeah. At the same time try to keep in mind that the beta is no way the same as the "full" release. There are still a lot of problems that will need to be fixed. The worst thing I think would be for people to start closed beta, find something they dont like and then just complain about the whole game.

Why did you quote me ? :p

I know about this mate. I guess you refer to those who just want to try it out without really "testing" it as they should... 'Cause in fact it's a beta ^^
Hack&Slash lover!
I really do think the people who have waited the longest should be in it. The funny thing is, i'm not one of them. i signed up on this forum about a week and a half ago
ACE Member.
I think all active members of the forum should get invitation, since we are no more than 500 atm and Chris said they will need a lot of people for the CB. But these are only my thoughts and expectations, they are not officially confirmed.
KnockKnock lvl67 marauder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info