its almost finish

Wow, closed beta is almost here already. Time flies. Thanks for the update, Chris. Been waiting a long time to try out this game. Certain it will be worth it.
"
brufio11 wrote:
"
Molda wrote:
"
shroomzebra wrote:
I hope they let the people who are active in the forums in first! We're the ones who are most anxiously waiting for this game :D:D

Well posting frequently on the forum doesn't mean that those people are the only ones who are most anxiously waiting for this game :D I am kind of lurking, watching every screen and video, reading everything, but not posting so much and still i am looking forward to play this so much, that its hard to even describe :D
(But yeah, i suppose that by not posting so much, i am dooming myself to be not one of the chosen ones for closed beta :D )

Agree. I never post on the forum but reading a lot of post and impatiently waiting for news each weeks

same:) ,somebody knows if will be/should be some giveaway beta key wave in cbt for fan/other sites?
I don't believe there will be. It would be good for publicity if they did though.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Guys its closed beta not open beta. Meaning alot of stuff will still be missing however the core game will be there for you guys to try out. Open beta is when you can say "its almost finished"
Cheaper than free... Speedtree
How do we know the progress of the development and if the beta has started.
Read First, Summary of all Information (continues to be updated):

"

0.7.0: The first version of Milestone 7. This was the version that added the Witch to the Alpha realm. We set up a ladder for this version and watched our testers compete.

0.7.1: An update to Milestone 7 that occurred several days later to address bugs found in the initial release.

0.7.2: A subsequent update that fixed a number of balance issues.

0.8.0: Milestone 8, a major update that we’re worked on. It add Act Two, the Duelist and several months of improvements. We’re hoping to add a lot more community members to this series.

0.8.1 onwards: Updates to Milestone 8 that fix bugs/balance issues and add new features (10-12 updates planned).
- (0.8.7) This is the current Version I updated this :)

0.9.0: Closed Beta (August 2011)

0.10.0: Open Beta

1.0.0: Initial Release
1.0.1: Bug fixes to released version
1.1.0: First major feature update to initial release.

2.0.0: Our first expansion

I just found about this game, and I am pleasantly surprised. This game looks to be exactly what the AARPG genre needs. Amazing art and attention to detail. Developers posting updates within the community? Impressive.

I had to immediately get registered and apply for the beta. I would love to be part of a team that helps see that this game sees a very bright future.
This is the type of game I've been waiting to get my hands on for a very long time. The time for beta is almost here and with these new gameplay clips and previews, it's getting me pretty pumped!
On the one hand I really really hope i will get a beta invite ^^
And on the other hand I hope I won't until my last exam is done on August the fourth ;D
Last edited by Mammut04 on Jul 31, 2011, 12:28:47 PM
"
SpudOfDoom wrote:
I don't believe there will be. It would be good for publicity if they did though.

Completely agree with you on that one. But I think that should be done at a later stage of CB, more towards the end.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info