[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

hi running a Mace vertion of this build, with ice golem and ances prot but have had a break from geme.

I know this is bit diffrent but base is the same. so could i plz get some input on skill tree improvement. when gear get better ill ofc get rid of the resist nodes on tree
and have to set up proper cwdt setup.

i know my gear suck, but anough to run t5/6 map without problems (havent tried higher yet..)

would love some input on it..
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABANlhXhOFUsAaB3V8uDkOiiJGcXrvNZIpLv6PBS0hNFivbqrPfjIJOlLAphBieHohVWFShmCC5GDE_EtKyAmWvTYnIECgERp08b68Xz-pJxo-3D1R5u9OirMUIFO7vJ826Go7UEdybHTtqZSTqHasGJEAwZ7FvqfawWBDQT9HfrQvbj3BfDJ-_gos-_Ive8Nza-oY7_07Oy5TbEYxnpARRJ618sEEeWhlTXzZgwmE2Ydqiq93U287V1SE7-RROyiXIZd5A5Z4DYRTKaVGafcy6wnYve8OrY2mV03j5K3TbyFg8kV7biHQqW4=

heres my tree, forgot to put it in :-)
"
Acid_King wrote:
"
Azrilkai wrote:
Is this build really viable for 2.6?

That's my question. I like the idea but I really think we'd have to wait for 3.0 for anything other than the usual to be viable.

What do you mean by "viable"? There are a lot of people running this build to endgame content and enjoying it.

As far as killing the toughest bosses, that comes down to playing extremely well and having the best gear possible to cover your (everyone's) ability to not play well all the time.

There are a couple of small buffs in this patch so it will be a little better but overall should feel about the same.
"
PHJ82 wrote:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAABANlhXhOFUsAaB3V8uDkOiiJGcXrvNZIpLv6PBS0hNFivbqrPfjIJOlLAphBieHohVWFShmCC5GDE_EtKyAmWvTYnIECgERp08b68Xz-pJxo-3D1R5u9OirMUIFO7vJ826Go7UEdybHTtqZSTqHasGJEAwZ7FvqfawWBDQT9HfrQvbj3BfDJ-_gos-_Ive8Nza-oY7_07Oy5TbEYxnpARRJ618sEEeWhlTXzZgwmE2Ydqiq93U287V1SE7-RROyiXIZd5A5Z4DYRTKaVGafcy6wnYve8OrY2mV03j5K3TbyFg8kV7biHQqW4=

the tree is fine. you need to get rid of rat's nest and anything crit-based since you went with Resolute Technique.

Also, you may find better survivability with a weapon that can attack faster to be able to stun monsters quickly. You aren't really taking full advantage of Marohi's built in AOE.

Focus on better gear with a lot more life, and maybe look for a weapon thats in the 450pdps range with higher attack speed to start.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
PHJ82 wrote:

the tree is fine. you need to get rid of rat's nest and anything crit-based since you went with Resolute Technique.

Also, you may find better survivability with a weapon that can attack faster to be able to stun monsters quickly. You aren't really taking full advantage of Marohi's built in AOE.

Focus on better gear with a lot more life, and maybe look for a weapon thats in the 450pdps range with higher attack speed to start.

thank for takin time to look and give me some feedback. really apprisiate it.. :-)
"
PHJ82 wrote:
thank for takin time to look and give me some feedback. really apprisiate it.. :-)

any time
Hey, random question, how viable do you think this build would still be if I used, say, Molten Strike instead of Double Strike? Purely for aesthetic purposes, I just absolutely love that skill :)
hi,

I want to say thank you for this build, i try to follow it but i want to ask what do you think about about the vitally and spirit void on top of iron reflexes, do you think it worth it?

i like to leech actually in my leveling but i don't know if this is viable for the end content(That I have never seen :)

Thank.
"
Hey, random question, how viable do you think this build would still be if I used, say, Molten Strike instead of Double Strike? Purely for aesthetic purposes, I just absolutely love that skill :)

It would be completely fine.
"
zelange69 wrote:
hi,

I want to say thank you for this build, i try to follow it but i want to ask what do you think about about the vitally and spirit void on top of iron reflexes, do you think it worth it?

i like to leech actually in my leveling but i don't know if this is viable for the end content(That I have never seen :)

Thank.

I would go for it. Now that they changed the tree it's very efficient to take. I would take the life/mana combo node and the big life node at least.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info