[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

You think 5K life/32k ST /114K DS will do it for uber lab?
"
Artaniz wrote:
So my wife is playing this build and i just got her a starforge thinking it would be nice upgrade. Problem is the added fire supports are worthless now.
So any recommended skills to switch this to ?

I was thinking added Chaos damage and maybe poison support?

Nice husband

Yeah, you could do that. I believe a lot of people try the crit gems too. Your call.

Hatred and HoA are also useless now so I would probably run blasphemy with vulnerability or warlords mark and then something defensive like arctic armour.
"
Hemeraser wrote:
You think 5K life/32k ST /114K DS will do it for uber lab?

Absolutely

That also doesn't mean you can be guaranteed to facetank a fully-charged Izaro on any given day. Either play smart or pay atttention to his buffs and make the call.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
Artaniz wrote:
So my wife is playing this build and i just got her a starforge thinking it would be nice upgrade. Problem is the added fire supports are worthless now.
So any recommended skills to switch this to ?

I was thinking added Chaos damage and maybe poison support?

Nice husband

Yeah, you could do that. I believe a lot of people try the crit gems too. Your call.

Hatred and HoA are also useless now so I would probably run blasphemy with vulnerability or warlords mark and then something defensive like arctic armor.

Ok the problem im having is rolling this starforge 3 green 2 blue seems impossible . I did make the swap to haste and arctic armor . The double strike setup is onm the chest and 6 linked ill come back and post what gems im using thew starforge atm im using all green because i ran out of chroms and i know i have something sub optimal in it. Thanks for the response !

Ok so here is what im working with currently im going to change out the rings and ammy try to get more plus physical on them , and you can see what gems im using . i also need to replace the chest but i got that 6 link for super cheap .
I tried an enlighten level 3 and couldn't do HoA plus two auras, this was in an alphas as well.
Thoughts on Vinktars as well?
"
Lizardbeth21 wrote:

Ok so here is what im working with currently im going to change out the rings and ammy try to get more plus physical on them , and you can see what gems im using . i also need to replace the chest but i got that 6 link for super cheap .

The good thing is that your gear will easily be replaced so if you are doing ok now then you will be happy in the near future. I would start with that amulet. Also craft flat phys on that ruby ring.
"
Hemeraser wrote:
I tried an enlighten level 3 and couldn't do HoA plus two auras, this was in an alphas as well.
Thoughts on Vinktars as well?

Meaning you could not sustain mana expenditure? I believe you would need level 4 enlighten or at least a couple of aura nodes on the tree then. It's a lot tougher than it used to be when we could just use reduced mana.

Vinktars used to be OP but now I'm not in love with it. I would probably run the following flasks of currency weren't an issue:

Taste of Hate
Atziri's Promise
Rumi's Concoction

And two of:

Basalt Flask
Jade Flask
Life Flask
Currently at 5.3k life and 9.8k spectral throw 34k double strike in h/o. Changed almost all gear .
also need to do merci lab still and get to 90. also the uber lab points do we just take two passive points ?

I have not taken the frenzy charges yet because i had no generation now that i have ranger ascendancy should i spec out of something and into them ? or just get them next ? with max frenzy up im at almost 12 k ST and almost 50 k double strike .
Last edited by Lizardbeth21 on Feb 13, 2017, 12:40:14 AM
You have two ascendancies already? Make sure you do that first.

What you do with the points is your choice but I think you should go for some form of damage because that's a little low compared to what I'm used to. That being said, you don't have a lot of flat phys on your gear so you could always spec offense and then respec defense once your gear is a bit better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info