[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

Your running cyclone?
"
Your running cyclone?

I WAS because I didn't have the links in my gear to support ST with enough support gems to dish out DPS. Now I run ST with a bit more breathing room.

I'm currently running a similar build with these items:

No regrets so far, but still in search for someway to improve it. Tips would be apreciated.
I actually made this change.

I hope that as soon as the gem level up, i become able to run 2 aureas at the same time.
Traded my reduced mana for a already level 17 one. Now i can run Grace both and Determination together pretty stable. I have something like 50mp only with both active but its not a big problem since i have lots of leech.

I'm with something like 17k running aureas.
up for this good build
testing it for the new season and i am steamrolling everything
lvl 51 a1 merc

only problem i had so far was leeching (especially mana), which i solved with wurms molt ^^
resis are not that easy too, but managable
maybe one could pick the res nodes in the beginning instead of the projectile nodes
"
dangb wrote:
Currently trying this build.

Like stated by Say_Ten, with a couple of uniques I reached level 31 in like half a day.

Soloed Fairgraves, Brutus, Merveil, Vaal, General Gravicius. Also killed a few exiles before even realising they were exiles :D

I'll try to keep this a self-found build to see how much damage I can achieve (and save money for a flicker shadow :D).

So far so good, but end-game performance is what matters in a build, IMO.

EDIT: One thing is bugging me > why not use Lesser Multiple Projectiles with ST? It should increase big mobs clearing speed, or am I mistaken?

guys, sorry i'm late to all of your replies. i was on a huge hiatus.

i am using LMP...so i guess you ARE mistaken?

i never got this build as far as i wanted to due to life and time, but i am planning on running this build as my first character to explore the new league/game because i think it's fun and balanced.
"
penice wrote:
Found this build and decided to give it a whirl, and right now I'm currently loving it.

Though instead of using ST I decided to go with :

Currently Lv. 58 and I've been mowing down mobs and clearing through acts. Though I'm currently in the process of finding 5-6l gear to further tweak/expand on this build more.

It's been a total blast regardless.

pretty cool man. someone else asked about cyclone and i while i haven't tried it, i've always been wary of creating my own server lag. i also can't say anything about its utility vs. mana consumption and whatever else because again...i didn't try. but definitely a good thought.
"
penice wrote:
"
Your running cyclone?

I WAS because I didn't have the links in my gear to support ST with enough support gems to dish out DPS. Now I run ST with a bit more breathing room.

also keep in mind that you can't use multistrike with cyclone in the new game
"
xxRevenant wrote:
I'm currently running a similar build with these items:

No regrets so far, but still in search for someway to improve it. Tips would be apreciated.

this build really excels when you find the right equipment (sockets). you will be lucky if you can get your resists high and damage high immediately. i think i wrote about it, but i got my first character with this build to level 35 or 37 without spending any passives until i died like a retard at gracivius. so the equipment is a huge help.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info