Ambush Atziri competition has concluded. Invasion is still going!

Just goes to show how much more difficult Invasion is...
I don't think I'm ever going to set foot in that hell-league *shudders*.
Ugh, I really wanted that Microtransaction, so bad ass.. Good job to everyone who killed her though.
IGN: IQuantum
Very nice. Congrats to the first 50 in Ambush. Looks like there will be more rips in Invasion from people trying. Goodluck to everyone in Invasion!!
Yay Rebitcon :O
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
My man SKTRain coming through!
"
Dreggon wrote:
Hoping for longer term cutthroats soon, since you really can't get long-term feedback from short races. A lot of high-level cutthroat builds will never rear their majestic player-killing tear-fuelled heads unless there's time to level them up.

I was never interested in cut throat, but theory crafting the other day, when i was done I thought its a pvp can't lose end game. I can't think fast enough to stay alive on a good day so I don't know.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
After a stupid amount of farming I'm yet to find a nightmare fragment, good thing this competition wasn't gated behind a unnecessary RNG wall...

Congrats to those lucky enough to find frags (or willing/able to spend stupid amounts of currency buying them) to take part and win though.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
Last edited by Redblade on Mar 17, 2014, 11:46:34 PM
"
Redblade wrote:
After a stupid amount of farming I'm yet to find a nightmare fragment, good thing this competition wasn't gated behind a unnecessary RNG wall...

Congrats to those lucky enough to find frags (or willing/able to spend stupid amounts of currency buying them) to take part and win though.

QFT
You won't have my gear.
so, how many of those people were ranged builds, and how many were melee builds?

also, how many people were either spectral throw or righteous fire?

how many people got carried by their friend(s) ?

I decided to make a melee character for this league, and what i heard is that it's almost impossible to complete (that challenge) in the top 50 as a melee character. I pretty much got an auto-disqualification on day one when i decided to make a melee character... pretty lame challenge...

IGN : MySecondBestiary
Last edited by Brutus21 on Mar 18, 2014, 12:02:15 AM
"
Redblade wrote:

yeah i agree, either you blow all your currency on those fragments (cuz the midnight one just never drops even after like 100 corrupted zones) or you upgrade your gear... and if you decided to make a melee character (like i did) you're very gear dependent, so you're pretty much forced to take the 2nd option...
IGN : MySecondBestiary

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info