[0.11.0] Aimlessgun's Cold Caster Guide [Now with RF/PA section] Videos! [

edited: nvm
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi
Last edited by Quirom on Jul 8, 2013, 7:45:38 AM
hey just want to say i've been following your guide i'm up to 42 almost 43 only 1 death so far and that's cause i'm overconfident since i'm playing on anarchy

ty aimlessgun!
Last edited by newbii3 on Jun 18, 2013, 8:53:26 PM
Start enjoying with low life build, however I found some inconvenient things:
- How can I turn off RF in maps without carrying antiburning flask / waiting for 1 life? Then again if RF disable due to 1 life, how can I turn it on again?
- in PvP no one will wait for me to buff 6 aura by equip / unequip Malachai, really annoying :P
Prophecy: Vietpoe_yamchi
regarding rf/pa fp:

I've been running determination over tempest shield and it feels safer. You obviously need decent mana regen or mana leech, but that's a fair assumption for either option.

hp auras -> purity, vit, haste
mana auras -> disc, clarity, grace, determination (instead of tempest shield)

How do you feel about this option instead, aimless?
Trying this in Onslaught, still going good but I'm having a hard time deciding if I should go CI or HP/ES and if I should use Ice Spear with Totem, any advice?
Can someone post their build with the power charge/charge on crit strike? I think I'm going to respec into this but I'm not sure what to take out. Trying to keep my survivability at the same time.
Really need an aimlessgun or another experienced crit/fp caster to reply thanks!

I wan't to go Armour+HP(grab EB maybe, to run another aura, or maybe keep the minute amount of es for a small buffer? Probably prefer to put in a grace, or haste maybe if mana useage is fine), as I don't like the idea of having two different buffer of sorts, it would make it so much easier to face-tank the weaker mobs and use lifeleech with more hp instead of es?... I'm just not sure :( really would love a reply

Also, wondering how it would differ in 70+ maps, like going against hard hitters such as vaal, or piety...

Also another note, this char used to be CI. Not a fan, hated being perm stunned and frozen by any cold/physical mobs(And wearing eye of chayula or DF honestly hurt the dps or other survivability aspects too much), as you can see I'm a simple player. I can kite if I need to, for some mobs it's especialy needed, but I generaly just facetank a mob and own it, such as a LA ranger(But I need a change ;P got boring and finding it hard to upgrade gear + single dps compared to other dps builds seems horrible lol)

Current gear(Not for sale, just linking for luls) before I go any further in gearing I really need the above replied too :P

Spoiler
The boots are just some I found from a map recently that Ima use as a temp, if I need resistances XD and the ammy is kinda junk, but it'l do as a start.
Last edited by Malum95 on Jun 30, 2013, 10:34:14 PM
wait, by 10k tooltip you mean 10k x 3(LMP)= 30k or 3.3k x3 = 10k = 30k when in melee range ?

I hope its the lata because I somehow only have 4.8k dps tooltip( x3 with lmp ofc) making it 15k'ish, although that's without allquality gems, and a lvl 1 faster casting atm.
still no reply? fml

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info