[0.11.0] Aimlessgun's Cold Caster Guide [Now with RF/PA section] Videos! [

So I just want to clear a few things up before I try the build.
In a rush atm so i didnt have time to read your post fully.

So this IS an ES build correct?
and why dont you use fork with ice spear?
Thats about it for now.
Hey, guys.

Some1 please say in waht do u reroll in release?
IGN:SoRcE_
I just want to know if this build is still viable with all the recent patches etc? I ran this build in open beta and loved it, and since I'm back I would like to make it again as long as there is no major problems with it. Thanks Aimless!
Anyone with an updated build?
Hi

as far as I can see, this build (the original Cold Crit Caster, don't know about the RF one) still works fine the same way as before. I am at level 75 with more or less the same passives I was using before:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAuMC_gSzB2MHpQj0DkgRLxGWFE0V5xZvFr8XVBpsHwIigSQ8JpUnqSycMYg2xTvhQsNG10lRSbJVS1XGVkpXK1ptXcZd8mBtYeJmT2vbbRlte3BScNVzU3OzeQN-WX_GgUmCEIM4h9uIa4t6jDaOPI5kj0aVBJ2AnaOdrp6hogCio6cIpyunXK-bsji1BLaGtve2-sBRwFTB889l0NDVT9gk2t3d895334TfsOL344TkIuaB8B_wa_Pq96Y=

Actually the build seems to be buffed. I was running Purity and Discipline before and still can do this, but they are now more powerful. Also I got way more life than before and damage is more or less the same (a few more DPS than before).
"
Peon wrote:
Hi

as far as I can see, this build (the original Cold Crit Caster, don't know about the RF one) still works fine the same way as before. I am at level 75 with more or less the same passives I was using before:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAuMC_gSzB2MHpQj0DkgRLxGWFE0V5xZvFr8XVBpsHwIigSQ8JpUnqSycMYg2xTvhQsNG10lRSbJVS1XGVkpXK1ptXcZd8mBtYeJmT2vbbRlte3BScNVzU3OzeQN-WX_GgUmCEIM4h9uIa4t6jDaOPI5kj0aVBJ2AnaOdrp6hogCio6cIpyunXK-bsji1BLaGtve2-sBRwFTB889l0NDVT9gk2t3d895334TfsOL344TkIuaB8B_wa_Pq96Y=

Actually the build seems to be buffed. I was running Purity and Discipline before and still can do this, but they are now more powerful. Also I got way more life than before and damage is more or less the same (a few more DPS than before).

Show ur stats and gear pls.
IGN:SoRcE_
My stats are:

2600 Tooltip DPS on Freeze Pulse (was doing 2300 before release)
2980 HP (2400 before release)
1735 ES (1400 before release)
1005 Mana (910 before release)

My gear is as follows. It is far away from being perfect, but I am playing solo and all the gear on this character is self found. I can do low level maps and Piety runs without problems, haven't tried higher level maps or Dominus on this char yet.

Spoiler

Last edited by Peon on Oct 27, 2013, 3:28:07 PM
Are there any gems I should be picking up to handle cold resistant mobs or just power through early on?
Last edited by Boozler on Oct 27, 2013, 6:03:15 PM
I've noticed that frostbite helps a lot on them. I used to run cold pen but frostbite takes them down to a managable level and then they melt ;)
whats the point in taking soul reaver when we dont have any life leach??? and if we are supposed to use life leach in what form are we using it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info