[0.11.0] Aimlessgun's Cold Caster Guide [Now with RF/PA section] Videos! [

Nice Cold Crit Guide- Thanks!
RAAAAAAAA!

(╯ಠ益ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻ ︵ ǝ︵ o︵ d

I'm out.
Nvm im stupid
Is this real life ?
Last edited by Iths on Aug 9, 2013, 4:44:44 PM
So do you use either wand or dagger with an es shield? If yes, should you use it from the start or is it starting to matter at like cruel act 2?
Also Why dont you take the 60% crit chance on spells node in between EB and CI?
Last edited by Jaymetiary on Aug 13, 2013, 9:29:42 PM
He does take it, but later on. I decided to take it before... You need 3 points to get to it, so you have a real 20% increased crit chance per passive point, which means that you should probably take the mixed crit chance/multiplier nodes first, as they will result in more dps early on.

I've modified the build a bit, since I don't really need Mana (Using Mana Leech and 2 Auras, 800 Mana is enough) and I didn't want to waste one passive on Lord of the Dead, I connected the two "halves" of the tree through the damage nodes.

Level 86 looks like this for me. Doing 11k tooltip DPS (6L with fp, mana leech, faster casting, added chaos, lmp, faster projectiles) with 3.5k HP and 3k ES. The build works really well, even on lvl 77 maps. As already pointed out, you should avoid flicker strike though :D

Passive skill tree build

I'm undecided yet, whether i should go for even more hp (eventhough I already feel pretty save, especially in my party) or push DPS even more. I guess I'll be going for the projectile damage nodes in the ranger area or I'll take the cast speed increase, to get over 3 attacks per sec.
IGN: skillsammler
Last edited by dcdead on Aug 14, 2013, 12:26:03 PM
Ive decided to make my own freeze pulse build with ci, would you mind checking it out Ive made a topic. Its in the top half of the first page of shadow forum
Hi everyone - sorry for hijacking the thread.
I found this dagger which I am quite keen to sell due to needing an Alpha's Howl for my flicker build. I think it's really nice for a CC shadow. It's similar to a Divinarius only it has +2 cold gem lvls.

Here's the dagger

View thread

Cheers!

Last edited by turzyx on Aug 19, 2013, 11:26:04 AM
Hey aimless :)

at first i want to thank u for this rly nice build!

since i did a ~30 points respec at my shadow cause i didnt had any motivation to play another char upto lvl 70 i finally have fun playing my shadow again :D

pretty awesome build man!

so i want to ask wether u could take a quick look at my current gear and tell me what would be good upgrades next:)

sry for my bad english ^^

mfg enjie

GEAR:

i thought about these crit /cd unique gloves maybe?
can u do this in ci? i was doin this the old way back when.. i just loged back on and ci is the stuff now.. haha so can u just take off the life notes and add ci notes? and still follow same build?
You can go CI, but then you'll have wasted one bandid reward, if you've taken +40 Life in normal

@enjie: I'd go for Maligaro's if you can afford losing the resists. It's a massive boost. Else, go for a 6L and/or another belt.
IGN: skillsammler
ok grabbed the maligaro and w running purity i dont have any resist problems:)
next item will be definatly a new belt:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info