[0.11.0] Aimlessgun's Cold Caster Guide [Now with RF/PA section] Videos! [

is this build still good for use? and the skill tree is it updated? i would really like to use it because i love freezing pulse but i just can't find an updated build x.x
"
name22x wrote:
is this build still good for use? and the skill tree is it updated? i would really like to use it because i love freezing pulse but i just can't find an updated build x.x

Yeah.

Just started playing again after a long break from the game. Really enjoyed this build more than any of the other champs I had played so far. Any update to this Mr. Aimelessgun? Or you rolling with something different these days?
is this build (the RF/PA) dead?

Nothing mentioned here about the fact that Righteous fire eats through 70% of your energy shield per second...
"
thrice801 wrote:
is this build (the RF/PA) dead?

Nothing mentioned here about the fact that Righteous fire eats through 70% of your energy shield per second...

they 70% to ES must be new and it destroyed the whole build?
hi's, i thought of pooning a lil bit in poe again and i've had a build based on this one, from the posts above i suspect its still viable although ive been out for almost a year and the skill tree's seem to be incomplete, wherever i find em, any possibility to restore that?
"
peneq wrote:
hi's, i thought of pooning a lil bit in poe again and i've had a build based on this one, from the posts above i suspect its still viable although ive been out for almost a year and the skill tree's seem to be incomplete, wherever i find em, any possibility to restore that?

I was luckily prepared for the possibility that some patch could break Aimlessgun's passive tree and as precaution took screenshots of the 1.0 passivetrees back in december 2013 I think.

For some reason the current stub of the passivetree of the life version at first page of this thread shows that Aimless would take cast speed instead of elemental damage near the shadow start point. Either this is just a bug caused by the corrupted skilltree or then Aimless had changed the build after I took the screenshots. Whatever the case here are reconstructed passive trees based on the screenshots I took:

Aimlessgun's life version at about level 90.

Aimlessgun's CI version at about level 90

Aimlessgun's CI version modified by Trashs1 (original post in this thread on page 46)

Some notes on the above reconstructions:
1. Life version requires one passivepoints more compared to 1.0 due to relocation of clear mind.
2. The version of Trashs1 requires 3 points more compared to 1.0 due to modifications near the location of phalanx node and the new way to reach it is my interpretation.
3. In addition to things mentioned above, all three builds save now 2 passivepoints compared to 1.0 because two critical strike multiplier nodes were removed from the tree. I don't know though if the remaining nodes give the same amount of critical strike multiplier as the 5 old ones gave in total.

Personally I have level 75 shadow at the moment of writing this mesages that use some sort of combination of Aimlessgun's original CI version and the CI version that Trashs1 made. I don't have 6 link yet and my gear could be better but the build seems viable and most importantly it is fun to play.

EDIT: One more thing. I don't unfortunately have screenshots of RF/PA version as I wasn't interested in it back then.
Last edited by Richeart on Apr 25, 2014, 12:36:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info