[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

You mention a life leech cluster under marauder area but I do not see any life leech clusters... Was this a typo for life regen cluster or am I overlooking something?
just a quick question, did you tested fortify because I might go for it, is it any good compared to fire damage? and possible additional points, also when you say armor or evasion concentrated builds do you mean Daresso for armor version and Carcass for evasion version?
same probably goes for shields, Lioneye for armor and Saffell/Perandus/Old ones ward for evaision.

Sorry for asking possibly already asked question :\
"
diabloxxx400 wrote:
just a quick question, did you tested fortify because I might go for it, is it any good compared to fire damage? and possible additional points, also when you say armor or evasion concentrated builds do you mean Daresso for armor version and Carcass for evasion version?
same probably goes for shields, Lioneye for armor and Saffell/Perandus/Old ones ward for evaision.

Sorry for asking possibly already asked question :\

I swap to Fortify gem on 78+ maps and Atziri runs.

Also Daresso is the armour to get for Armour version, while for Eva you can choose between either. As for Shield yea something like that Armour shield for armour version, Eva shield for Evasion version, but both Armour and Eva use Saffell as an alternate shield.

@Tynial

Lust for Carnage cluster
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Sep 21, 2015, 4:35:00 PM
good to clarify things out, but while i was lvling i got concerned how much phy dmg leeched as life is a must on gear in order to use skills without loosing hp. also which armros daresso/carcass you sugest to use, asking this becouse i already have acces for most of gear and main thing that i cant make my mind on which armor i should concentrate
Last edited by diabloxxx400 on Sep 22, 2015, 2:54:34 AM
"
diabloxxx400 wrote:
good to clarify things out, but while i was lvling i got concerned how much phy dmg leeched as life is a must on gear in order to use skills without loosing hp. also which armros daresso/carcass you sugest to use, asking this becouse i already have acces for most of gear and main thing that i cant make my mind on which armor i should concentrate

Whicever is cheaper? haha, I can't decide that for you, you have Carcass which gives you more dps, and Daresso that makes you slightly tankier, don't think you can go wrong with either.. although, don't use Carcass if you're using an armour based build.
well i decided to go armor version with some changes but still thinking that meesed up some things here and there :) still thinking about how to get dps as close as yours showed cuz atm can easily get around 50K dps with atziri flask and around 65K with onslough buff from armor and would realy helpfull to get advice what to do next or what should i change.

current tree - https://goo.gl/slRrpb
i decided to drop fortify and remove fortify buff cluster from tree and put them to hp and some additional all ele res cuz i still lack of it. also thinking about grabing IR becouse still have around 3K evaision from gear and it would realy be nice to transfer it to armor

curent gear

still need to upgrade it specialy jewelery, also how to deal with extreme dex and specialy int requariments for gems to lvlup?

also thx for this great build, iam realy enjoying it.
@diabloxxx400

You could always use jewels that have dex on them. But yea your jewelry is pretty bad, that's where most of the damage you lack is from (other is gem level and quality)
good to know, well after I posted the last message, and after I read some more info about fortify I decided to return my tree back to fortify build and also for liones shield as main and safels as second for spelcaster bosses. and saw that some other builds suggests to use added fire damage instead of swapping increases aoe/concentrated aoe. what you say is it worth to have fixed damage instead of better aoe for clearing maps and concentrated damage for bosses.

P.S. is it worth to use vulnaribility curse even knowing that it is helpfull, becouse it is bigest problem to lvl due to lack of int i can lvlup it max to lvl 14 with +30 int taken on tree
Last edited by diabloxxx400 on Sep 30, 2015, 4:48:00 AM
"
diabloxxx400 wrote:
good to know, well after I posted the last message, and after I read some more info about fortify I decided to return my tree back to fortify build and also for liones shield as main and safels as second for spelcaster bosses. and saw that some other builds suggests to use added fire damage instead of swapping increases aoe/concentrated aoe. what you say is it worth to have fixed damage instead of better aoe for clearing maps and concentrated damage for bosses.

P.S. is it worth to use vulnaribility curse even knowing that it is helpfull, becouse it is bigest problem to lvl due to lack of int i can lvlup it max to lvl 14 with +30 int taken on tree

I think Punishment would be the better curse to use if you use any.

As for the gem swapping, not sure, I usually go for the higher damage, makes life easier when monsters die faster.
Hey, I've read your guide but I still cant decide what 5 gems to use, can you post your cyclone dps with these gems please?

cyclone fortify blood magic faster attacks conc
cyclone fortify blood magic melee phys conc
cyclone fortify blood magic faster attacks melee physt

I think conc gives more dps than melee/faster attacks but then I should use carcass jack to have a normal cyclone area of effect and I dont know if using melee + faster attacks + the onslaught buff from daresso's defiance is stronger than conc+carcass

Last edited by Valakd on Oct 4, 2015, 11:42:24 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info