[2.3] Shakk's Cyclone Build. A story about a man and his fists.

"
I was just refering on the expansion coming in January, for this patch (2.1) the tree is the same as before.

Doh! sorry 'bout that. Thanks anyway - tell ya what tho the fact I've been blundering about no worries with 6 unused passives up my sleeves gives a pretty good idea of how robust this build is.
Hello mate ive been following this guide for quite long time. I've gotta ask why my dps stuck at 50kish?

i wont link ammy tho cuz ima gonna change it anyway but the amulet gives me best physical dps increase it ti 58k or so... is it about gems being 20/20?
Last edited by Tosnl on Dec 22, 2015, 2:23:22 AM
"
Tosnl wrote:
Hello mate ive been following this guide for quite long time. I've gotta ask why my dps stuck at 50kish?

i wont link ammy tho cuz ima gonna change it anyway but the amulet gives me best physical dps increase it ti 58k or so... is it about gems being 20/20?

Need more info, are you running 3 auras? link all your gear please.
Well I have 102k dps with a 5L Belly and blood rage :)))) and with atziri flask it's about 120k
Shakk, thoughts on Determination VS Blasphemy+Enfeeble? As I'm not in end game gear, not sure how ~50% armor stacks up to a constant 37% reduced acc, 30% reduced damage, and 25% reduced crit/crit multi. From just an outside perspective, Enfeeble sounds better, but gear likely makes a big difference.
"
Zinki wrote:
Shakk, thoughts on Determination VS Blasphemy+Enfeeble? As I'm not in end game gear, not sure how ~50% armor stacks up to a constant 37% reduced acc, 30% reduced damage, and 25% reduced crit/crit multi. From just an outside perspective, Enfeeble sounds better, but gear likely makes a big difference.

Then you limit yourself to not running immune to curse maps and monsters that have the curse immune mod will still hit you hard. And it's never the normal mobs that will hit you hard.

Personally I think Determination (or Grace if you run IR) is a more predictable choice if you want more defense. Also do remember your Granite flask will scale with these.

So what I'm trying to say is if you want to run Enfeeble, you're better off running off blood magic and just cast it on bosses.
Do you think that removing blood magic gem and spend around 5/6 passive points to get mana leech is ok? (mana leech nodes above Iron Reflex)

Currently im fine with 5l cyc-melee-add fire-weapon ele-concentrate with 2 auras
A casual PoE guy with some virtual achievement:
- Have a character LEVEL 1 0 0 in: Ranger, Marauder, Shadow, Witch, Templar, Scion and Duelist.
- Rank 1 Juggernault in Atlas Invasion Event
- Rank 5 Juggernault in Delirium Every Where Event
- Rank 4 Chieftain in Endless Heist SSF
"
Do you think that removing blood magic gem and spend around 5/6 passive points to get mana leech is ok? (mana leech nodes above Iron Reflex)

Currently im fine with 5l cyc-melee-add fire-weapon ele-concentrate with 2 auras

That's a lot of points that could be used elsewhere though, I don't recommend running it on Mana, as you wont be able to spam it as much.

Although if you really really want to do Mana based, try to get a Elreon ring with -mana cost
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jan 11, 2016, 10:26:11 AM
Been working on an alternate Crit version of this build, it's turning out quite alright, I'll post the build itself on a separate thread once I get lv80 or so with that character in a few days. Plan is to have 2 characters, my original cycloner and the new one, so I can keep both build guides up to date.

So look forward to it!
Last edited by ShakkaFL on Jan 20, 2016, 9:56:04 AM
Hi, in talisamn league just dropped for me:

How good this would be for the crit build and do you think its worth to change tree for this item?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info